Plans?

《In the Mansion 》
As they walked to the main controls room where Giannini and Shoichi were meant to be, they entered the room not expecting what was happening. They found Giannini and Shoichi out cold on the floor.

"Giannini-san, Shoichi-san! Wake up!!!" shouted Yamamoto as he tried to wake both of the technicians.

They started to gain conscious within a few seconds or so.

"Shoichi, what happened?" asked Gokudera.

"Uhh... it's still pretty fuzzy, but there was a maid that came in to give us both a drink and then we drank it, then the next thing we knew, everything turned dark," answered Shoichi.

"F-from the looks of it, it seems that the enemy infiltrated Vongola from the inside," stated Chrome, now gaining the courage to speak up in their situation of their boss in the hands of their enemy.

"Can you track Tsuna-sama's headphones from here?" asked Gokudera.

"Yeah, just wait for a moment while we set things up," replied Giannini.

"It should take about 5 minutes or so since everything still seems hazy and blurry," said Shoichi.

"But why did they take Mochida and think that he is the Decimo?" muttered Gokudera.

"Uhh... t-that would be part of Spanner and my plan," said Shoichi hesitantly.

"WHAT?!" shouted the entire class.

"What did you do?" asked Yamamoto.

"Well, we pretended to be their information broker on Vongola and we know how the students of Nami-chuu treat Tsunayoshi and so we wanted to get back at them," replied Shoichi.

"And so you told the Conchiglia Famiglia that Mochida Kensuke was the Vongola Decimo to get back at him as his main bully," continued Gokudera.

"Yeah..."

"Why would you do such a thing?!" shouted Matsuto.

"Mochida-senpai did nothing wrong!"

"You think that bullying someone every day of their life is considered 'nothing wrong'?!" stated Hana in a raged mood. (sorry forgot about her)

"We were just playing with dame-tsuna, and there is nothing wrong with bullying someone who will never live a successful life," said Rukika.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'just playing with dame-tsuna'?!" screamed Haru.

"The good has gotta balance the bad right? So by 'playing' around with dame-tsuna, it could balance with our success in the future, right?" answered Haku.

"And we have got to satisfy the evil things inside of us, and we gotta do what we gotta do and use the 'resources' given," added Kuroha.

"And he doesn't look bothered at all anyways, so he's fine with it," stated Sayuki.

"That doesn't give you the choice of bullying Tsuna, you monkeys!! Don't you value life at all!? All you think about are your 'perfect comfortable futures'! What if your best friend was in Tsuna's place and got bullied as hard as he was !? It's amazing how he hasn't gotten into depression at this point." shouted Hana.

Before any of the students could argue any longer, Shoichi spoke up.

"I found Tsunayoshi's location," replied Shoichi.

《Meanwhile with the Conchiglia Famiglia》
The students were kept behind bars in their secret mountain base.

"Unn... w-what happened?" asked Yuki as she became conscious.