The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges

After the student came back for lunch, it was time for the rain challenge.

"I wonder what the rain challenge would be. I hope Lal and Colonello would take it easy," said Tsuna.

"Ahaha, calm down Tsuna. Its probably fine. By the way, where are Mukuro and Hibari-san?" asked Yamamoto.

"Oh yeah, I haven't seen them this morning." said Kyoko.

"Don't bother. They are probably fighting somewhere in the mansion. How dare they give Tsuna-sama more paperwork?!" replied Gokudera, with the last sentenced traced with killing intent.

"We're almost there. Good luck, Takeshi!" said Tsuna.

"Good luck, Takeshi-san!!!/ Yamamoto to the EXTREME!!!/ You better win, Baseball freak!" said the others.

"Thanks, guys!" said Yamamoto as he smiled.

As they entered the room, they saw Colonello and Lal Mirch waiting impatiently, well only Lal.

"Where the heck are those brats?!" said Lal with an angry and annoyed tone.

By the time she said that the group of students started to come in.

"Ugh, finally. About time," said Lal feeling rather annoyed.

"Ok guys, you have chosen your rain guardians right, kora?" asked Colonello as he took over the angry-stricken Lal.

"Hai!!" said the students.

"Ok, I will now explain the objective of this challenge. Honestly, even I think that its too hard for you kids to do, but the one who made the challenge was Lal. I think it is better to show you what your challenge is, kora!" explained Colonello.

"Colonello-sensei, so our challenge is not in this room?" asked a student.

"Yeah, we should be going right now. I will lead the way with Lal. Let's go, kora!" said Colonello as he led the way.

By the time they were in front of the huge door of where their challenge would be held, Lal started to explain what the challenge was all about.

"The role of the rain guardian is "to become a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away." This time, you have to stop two people from fighting." explained Lal Mirch.

"Hah, that's it? I will nail this!" said Yuki, one of the rain representatives.

"This is not just ordinary people, kora!" said Colonello as both he and Lal opened the huge doors.

The doors opened in slow motion. The students were feeling anxious, including Tsuna as he had a feeling of who was behind the doors. And there they two figures that were fighting in the big space and they had their weapons against one another. All the students were in place as they paled on their spots of who they had to stop fighting. It was their Disciplinary Committee President and the weird pineapple haired guy that came on their trip and the third group's mist representative, Rokudo Mukuro.

They were fighting with some... weird type of flame? On their weapons? And on top of that, its... coloured purple and indigo? What? Both of them were so distracted in their fight that they ignored the group of students in the room or the fact that they used flames (they are technically breaking the omerta, but it's fine right? ¯\_()_/¯).

"That's it, I give up. I'm not even gonna try to do this," said Haku as he had his hands in the air.

"I'll try I guess. I hope it works," said Yuki as she walked a little bit closer to the two people fighting.