Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)

Sorry, I took so long to update, so here is a long chapter and I just realised that I forgot Enma in the story. Let's just say that he went back to the Shimon Mansion because his guardians dragged him there to do paperwork to restore the Shimon Famiglia to what it used to be. #prayforenma
Other note: #prayformanchester
--------------------------------
This would be the only day Tsuna, his guardians, Haru, Hana and Kyoko would be free from their own training and paperwork because they had to attend their first day of studying with the other students in order to not look suspicious.

Without a doubt, you could tell that the students were excited for their first day of studying in a huge mansion.

《Next Day》
Everyone was sleeping sound fully. The students set their alarm clock to the right time to make sure they have a good impression, but some were too lazy to.
Some of them woke up because of the feeling of excitement while others slept in until... they got the Vongola Wake-up call from a certain tor-tutor.

Screams could be heard throughout the entire mansion. Everyone else in the mansion that was sleeping sound-fully woke up to the sounds of the screams at 7:00 a.m.

"Ugh, is this part of the revenge plan? Well, at least I won't be woken up with a hammer in front of my face for some time," said Tsuna happily.

"Yeah, that's not happening." said Reborn as he mysteriously appears in the room.

"Ah! Reborn! Don't do that!" said Tsuna as he was shocked by Reborn's sudden appearance.

"You can't order me around, Dame-Tsuna. I'll triple your training for that and for getting shocked," said Reborn.

"Ehehehehe, no thanks, I'm good." answered Tsuna.

"Well, too bad and look forward to being in my class." said Reborn as he smirked and left the room.

"Ehehehehe." laughed Tsuna nervously.

Everyone was awake, but few had bumps on their heads. They then head to the dining room to eat their breakfast.

《In the Dining Room》

"Wow, the food is already here! It looks so heavenly!"

"Yeah, it's like a buffet." said the students.

"Tsu-kun, let's get some breakfast peacefully for once ok?" said Kyoko.

"I don't think we can. They're here," said Tsuna.

"What are you talking abo- oh, them." said Kyoko in realization.

As the students were about to get their food, the door busted and two people came in.

"Hey, before you guys eat breakfast, you have to exercise outside, kora!" said one of the people that came in.

"Oi, Colonello, you're to soft on these brats. Hey, all of you brats! Outside, now! Before I do it myself." said the other person as she cracked her knuckles.

"Lal, you're too hard on them, kora." said Colonello.

"And you're too soft on them." said Lal Mirch

Outside Field

"Ah! It's so cold! I should have worn more layers!" said Yumoto.

"Ok, you guys must run around the mansion premises for 10 laps before breakfast ends, kora." said Colonello.

"Oi baka, that's too little. You guys, run around for 20 laps," said Lal.

"That's too much!!!" screamed the class excluding Tsuna's group because they have been through worse *ehemrebornehem*.