Touring the Mansion

《Group 1》With Aria

"Hello, you could call me Aria. I'll be guiding you for today. Hope that you would enjoy the tour around the mansion." said Aria.

"Wow, she's pretty." said Yuki, who accidentally said it out loud, then clasped her hands around her mouth.

"Why thank you, um... Yuki-san was it?" said Aria.

"H-hai!" said Yuki

《Group 2》

"Nice to meet you. My name is Fon, as Reborn has told you. Hope you could enjoy the tour. And in case you are wondering, I am not a relative of Hibari Kyoya." said Fon.

Everyone then sighed in relief while some were secretly making a fangirl group for him.

"Yo, Fon-san. Long time no see! How's life?" said Takeshi.

"Oh, it's just the usual. Thanks for asking." said Fon

《Group 3》

"Hello, my name is Colonello, kora. Nice to meet you and hope you would enjoy the tour around the mansion, kora!" said Colonello.

"Colonello-san, are you married by any chance?"

"Do you mind going on a date with me?"

"Can I be your future wife/girlfriend?" said the fangirls who were bombarding Colonello with questions, then he answered,

"Yes, I'm pretty much married, kora." while showing the ring on his ring finger.

"Aww man." said the disappointed girls.

"But it doesn't end here! There are still hot bosses awaiting us!" said one of the fangirls. Then they did not give up and kept an eye out for the other bosses to arrive.

"Hello to the EXTREME, sensei!" said Ryohei.

"Hope you have been training everyday, kora." replied Colonello.

"I have to the EXTREME!" exclaimed Ryohei.

Then, the groups dispersed to their assigned places and Hibari left after he saw the ex-arcobalenos entered the room.

《With Tsuna》

"Aria-san I was hoping you would tell us more about yourself, just for the sake of my classmates." said Kyoko.

"I'm glad you asked, Kyoko-chan." answered Aria.

"Wait Aria-san, you know Kyoko-san?" asked Mochida.

"Yup, and I also know Haru-chan, Hana-chan (just recently though),Tsunayoshi-kun and the others."What!? You also know dame-tsuna!?" said Osamu.

"I thought that Reborn has told you about the rule of the mansion. You know about the "no bullying" policy?" said Aria.

Aria looked at Tsuna, but he doesn't feel offended in any way.

"It's not bullying. He is literally useless and can't do anything right." said Osamu.

"I advise you to not say that in front of anyone else including me. Back to business, my full name is Aria Giglio Nero and I am currently the boss of the Giglio Nero Company, a friend of the Vongola Company." said Aria.

Immediately, everyone begged for forgiveness for any rude behaviour they have done, except Kyoko and Tsuna.

"It's alright. Come on, just treat me like anyone else and have fun." said Aria.

Then they all nodded.

After all the groups have finished their tour in their given destinations, they had to take turns on the room specifically about the generations of Vongola.