Newt Scamander - "Go to hell"

You had tried to fight it. You had tried to fight the magic racing through your veins. You had tried to fight the urge to unleash it. You had tried to fight the urge to free it. You just couldn't fight it any longer.

Your magic wanted out. It had to get out.

"(Y/N)?"

Vaguely you recognized Newt's voice.

"(Y/N)...It's me...Newt..." He spoke softly. He barely moved and he held his hands up in front of him. "I won't harm you, I promise. I want to help you. I can help you." He cocked his head a little, but your magic was still twirling around you, taking away your ability to think, to focus. "Keep your eyes on me." Newt lifted his hands up a little higher. "Keep your eyes on me and breath in and out, please?"

You tried to do what he said. You tried to breath in and out. You tried to calm down. You tried to trust him. Slowly your eyes could focus again. Slowly you could feel your arms and legs again. Slowly you could move your toes and fingers again. "I'm sorry..." You stuttered the words. You knew all too well how much damage you had done, how much trouble you had caused, how you had hurt people, had destroyed houses, had terrified an entire city.

"Don't be..." Newt shook his head while he walked towards you. He wrapped his arms around you and pressed you to his chest. "You can't help it, I know that." His hand went through your hair and you felt the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"I did all those horrible things..." You sniffed. Your throat was dry and you could barely speak. "I don't deserve someone holding me and stroking my hair." You closed your eyes and buried your face in his neck. "I can hardly stand myself..."

"I will help you to fight this." Newt whispered, his hand rubbing your back, his lips kissing your forehead. "I know there is a way to fight and control this and I'm going to help you to find it."

"And what if it doesn't work? What if we don't find a way to stop this?" You looked up at him, your eyes red and swollen from crying, your cheeks covered in your own tears.

"Let's not think about that option." Newt shook his head and he swallowed. "Don't you dare die on me!" He curled one corner of his mouth up a little, even though it was far from funny, but you managed to smile back at him.

"What if someone else finds me? What if they want to kill me?" The smile on your face faded and you trembled a little, but Newt grabbed your hands and pulled you a little closer towards him.

"Everyone who comes anywhere near you to harm you can go to hell." He squeezed your hands and you squeezed back.

"Thank you for believing in me..." You felt your cheeks blushing a little. "Thank you for being able to love a monster."

"You're not a monster." Newt shook his head and once again his pressed a soft kiss on your forehead. "You're special and unique and I will take care of you for the rest of our shared lives."