Tellin' The Boys

Miranda's pov

We walk into school the next week, his hand gripped in mine.

Jason's pov

I'm really gonna do it. I see my friends near the locker room by the gym. "Do I really gotta do this, baby?" "Unless you're ashamed of having me as a girlfriend." She says, sounding hurt. I sigh. "Of course I don't." "Then do it!" Ugh. I walk over there, still holding her hand. "Hey Jason!" Tommy shouts, waving. "And the hot little talent show girl." Ben adds. "Guys I would like to introduce.... Miranda. My.... Girlfriend." I say. "Your.... Wait.... For real, bro?" Ben says. I nod. "For real. I love her. I lied when I said I didn't." They're stunned silent. "Come on guys say somethin'!" I gasp frustrated. "Well.... I'm not sure what ya want me to say. It's just weird... You've never been one to settle into a real relationship." I smile and look down at her. "Cause I've never loved a girl enough." "Oh Jason!" She says, smiling and standing on her tip toes to kiss my cheek. "Well congrats, dude." Tommy says patting my shoulder. What? Oh who cares. I'm not gonna question it. I gladly hold her hand and kiss it. "I love you, baby." "And I love you, Jason."

The New Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें