Broken

Tom's pov

The laggies return empty handed. I glare at them after lighting a cigar. "He said if you want her, come get her." I smile. "Is that a threat?" I pick up a knife. "Fine. That redneck is going down."

Jason's pov

I woke up to a hard knocking on my bedroom door. Miranda tensed up but was still asleep. I lay a hand on her back and she relaxes again. I open the door and it's one of my guards, Terry. "What's up?" He looks worried. "Tom's here." My eyes go wide. "So that little shit decides to play rough. Well now I'm gonna teach him the rules." "Jason, what's going on?" Miranda groggily wakes up. "I'm just handling business. Stay in here." I turn to Terry. "Make sure nothing happens to her." "You can count on me sir." He says saluting me. "J-Jason, do I have reason to worry? Is it one of those people... Wanting t-to h-hurt me?" I quickly walk over and hug her. "Nobody will hurt you. I promise." She smiles, but still looks worried. I smile and kiss her forehead. "Don't leave this room. If something happens, yell for Terry. He's gonna guard outside your door." She nods and hugs me. "Be careful, Jay." "I will." I whisper, closing my eyes and holding her close, breathing in the smell of her perfume, smells like almonds. Makes me think of home.

Miranda's pov

*a few hours later*

Jason leaves and the door closes and locks tight. I'm nervous. I pace the small room then see a vent in the ceiling. Just then I hear a thump against the door and hear struggling and cursing. Panic fills me and I get to the vent and pull myself inside as the door bursts open. I hear a gunshot and look from my hiding place to see a man shoot the guard! I fight back crying and crawl through the tunnel like vent. It's dark and cold in here. I reach another grate. This one Jason and some guy is in. "Enough lenience. No more Mr. Nice guy." Jason growls, holding a whip. The other boy is terrified and bleeding. "Come on man! I'll leave and never come back!" Anger flashes through my boyfriend's eyes and he strikes the whip. A proud smirk lands on his face as the boy drops to his knees, howling in pain. "Please!" He begs. "Fuck you Tom!" He yells hitting him over and over again, leaving behind a bloody mess. "I don't gotta worry about you anymore." He suddenly starts laughing. Manically. Terrifying. This is insane! "I'll have to make that 13 kills." He says with a content chuckle. He slings the blood off the whip by whipping it through the air. The loud crack makes me jump in surprise. He freezes. Oh no! He heard me. I'm so scared! This is not the guy I know and love. He's different now! "Who's there?! Show yourself you coward!!!" I'm shaking in fear, wrapping my arms around my legs, trying not to cry. Suddenly the vent door rips off, making me scream and I hear the loud crack of the whip. It wraps around my wrist. I scream bloody murder and he forces me out. I hit the ground, gripping my wrist and crying my eyes out. "Holy!!?? What the fuck???" He yells bending down beside me. I back up terrified. "What are you-" "Someone killed the guard." I whimper standing up, gripping my bleeding wrist. "Baby... I... I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." "Y-You killed that guy.... And... And you seemed... Happy to do it!" I take off before he can reply. "I have to get out of here." I whisper, turning a corner to come face to face with a wet napkin. I instantly get dizzy as the wet rag pressed to my mouth is inhaled.

Jason's pov

I terrifiedly turn the corner to see her fall unconscious into Jack's arms. Jack is Tom's laggy. "No!" I cry terrified. He laughs. "Say goodbye!" He runs for the door. "NOOO!" I yell, chasing after them. Suddenly someone jumps out of the shadows blocking my path. I try to shove passed him but he knees me in the gut. The door closes with the girl I love on the wrong side. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I pull out my gun and shoot him in the face. Breathing heavily, enraged, I drop the weapon. "OK now I'm pissed." I whisper growl.

This chapter is dedicated to georgiapeach11 for the awesome idea. Thanks! 😁😁