viii. pls help thank

i want to write, i love to write. it's the only thing i'm truly passionate about, and one of the only things i've ever really had a deep interest in. writing lets me release my thoughts, gives my heart a comfortable place to rest.

the only problem is, i don't know what to write. it's not like i don't have a million and one options, considering all of my drafts and everything that's currently in the works.

but i don't really want to write any of those, y'know? it's not that i don't like the ideas or don't enjoy writing them or at some point don't want to finish them, it's more so that i have to be in a certain mood to write them. does that even make sense? i honestly don't know anymore.

the point of this was, do any of you have any ideas for something i could write? or something you would like to see me write?

i don't care if it's fluffy, angsty (though i'm not sure how good i am at writing angst), smutty, or whatever else- maybe even a combination of all of them.

it could be depressing, tragic, beautiful, romantic, domestic- anything, i don't care i just need some idea, something to write.

i sound so desperate and that's because i am honestly. if you wanted want to write but couldn't find anything to write, wouldn't you be desperate too? maybe you'd find another means of getting something to write, but this is what i'm calling my last resort (suffocation, no breathing).

if you have any suggestions/requests please leave them in the comments and i'll do my best to write them asap.

stay hydrated and take care of yourself, you matter.
thank you,
-blushingdestiel