xix. hey

hey. its been awhile *staind starts playing*

(if you understand the reference i just made i love you)

but i wanted to come back to say a few things (apologies for my absence), in case anyone wanted to listen

✰ who i stan

so over the time ive been away ive lost interest in supernatural, in the sense that i think the show is garbage and lacks representation for minority groups. i think the writing is subpar, a lot of the actors are trash and the ones who arent are under appreciated. its just not what it used to be. but if you still love it, thats great! whatever makes you happy.
i still love misha, and some of the smaller actors/actresses like kim, kathryn, rich, rob, etc. i still love cas and dean as well, theyre my boys. i may still write some destiel when i have the chance. i simply dont stan supernatural anymore.
ive been getting more into bands/artists lately. some that ive been listening to a lot are:
- yellow days (seriously check his shit out)
- fall out boy
&
- bring me the horizon
i really love these dudes, especially fall out boy. their music is so fucking amazing and theyre such lovely people.
i like other bands/artists as well & i also like a lot of youtubers, but for the most part my focus has been on the artists mentioned above.

✰ my acc

this account has been all over the place. most of you probably dont know this, but this actually started as a place where i wrote phan (dan/phil). yes, i used to write cringey phanfic. what a surprise.
but i deleted all of that garbage and started some destiel/cockles stuff.
and now ive been working on some poetry as well as some peterick (pete wentz/patrick stump) ideas.
while i would still enjoy writing some destiel things here and there, they wouldnt be the main part of my account anymore. and i wasnt sure if you (those reading this) would be okay with that and if i would lose friends/followers. my follower count doesnt bother me, i could genuinely care less, but i dont want my friends unfollowing because i dont write supernatural anymore.
but i want to do and write things i would be happy writing, like poetry and peterick (maybe some joshler too) & of course a little destiel here and there.
so my question here is, would you all be okay with me publishing a poetry book (there would be slow updates though, poetry is hard) & maybe writing a peterick fic (or two or three)? its okay if no one wants the trash writing i would put in those, i can just jump on to publish some destiel drabbles when im in the mood and keep my poetry/peterick to myself. no biggie
i just wanted to let you all know that these are the plans i had for my accounts future. but dont worry, ill always be blushingdestiel (mostly because i cant find a good username that i like & blushingdestiel is who everyone knows me as)

✰ thats all folks

thats all i really wanted to talk about. thanks for reading my thoughts, whoever picked this up. its appreciated.
hope everyone is well. please take care of yourself. your existence matters.
if you can live through this, you can do anything.
send love, support, & positive vibes to those who need/want them.
much love,
regards,
blushingdestiel