Chapter 5

"Bang"

I squeezed my eyes together tightly waiting for the impact. Waiting for my bullet to make its way through my head and kill me. Only it never came. No bullet entered my body.

I heard gasps and a cry of pain. I peeled my eyes open and was shocked to see Alex laying on the ground bleeding freely from on shoulder.

Suddenly everyone started to move. Izzy, George and Addison started trying to help Alex while Mark was watching me with a horrified look on his face. I vaguely wondered why when I heard the second bang.

I didn't even register it at fist. Just wondering why everyone had stopped to stair at me.

Then I heard someone cry my name. Mr. Williamson pulled me backwards against the wall with him. Then I felt it. It was like someone had stabbed me in the abdomen with a knife over and over again. More blood splattered over my clothes and the pain started to take me over. Ripping at me. Pulling me in every way.

Some where I heard a few very familiar voices call me name again.
"Meredith!" Mark called his voice muffled.

"Meredith stay awake!" Came Christina's hysterical sounding voice. Sounding like she was under water.

"Meredith help is on the way." Owen said sounding extremely worried.

"Meredith please hang on. I love you." My head snapped to the side at that one. Locking eyes with Derek I took a sharp breath. Loved me. Loved, me. Me  Meredith Grey the girl with issues.

As I went to respond the floor crumbled underneath me. Mr. Williamson was pulled downward grabbing my arm on his way down. My head slammed against the wall as I started to fall.

I vaguely remembered seeing Derek Shepard, the love of my life, jumping towards me with and outstretched hand. Tears streaming down his face.

Then there was darkness...

What do you think happened???? Should she fall?? Will Derek catch her?? What about Alex??? Also sorry this update was so short😐 I will update again soon!!!!