Chapter 9: Calm in Chaos

Alex's POV

"Shit!" I cried as we looked at the wall of debris before us. It pilled to about six feet high with sharp nails poking out at random angles.

For someone like Mark who was uninjured it would be hard. But for Meredith or me, with my injured shoulder it was near impossible.

"We have to try to climb it." I said looking around but seeing no other option.

Just as Miranda Bailey opened her mouth to say something a loud scream was heard from upstairs. We ran as fast as we could until we saw everyone crowded around someone.

Christina was lying on the ground a small puddle of blood spreading quickly around her head.

"What the hell happened?" I cried looking at Owens tear streaked face.

"S-she j-just f-f-ell!" He managed to get out as I looked at the ground trying to find what she could possibly have fallen on.

"Owen... do... do you think she has PTSD from when she almost fell off the building? I mean it makes sense. The building shook and and tripped and fell over the edge. This building shook and she tripped again." I said watching as the puzzle clicked in Owens head.

"Oh god... oh Christina!" He cried burying his head the the nape of her neck as Mark held a sponge to her scull.

"It's not deep. Just a surface wound. She is probably just in shock." Derek said looking at her cut and examining her pupils.

"Someone help!" Lexie suddenly cried. We all looked over to see Meredith seizing again. Her body twisted and flopped around the ground and her eyes rolled back into her head. Bailey and Richard immediately held her to her side and waited for the seizure to pass. When it stopped she laid on the floor unmoving and unresponsive.

Hey guys sorry I took so long to update this week has been jam packed with tests. I will try to update sooner and make my chapters longer and once again sorry for the wait!