Chapter 8: Back in Time

"Stop get off of me!" I cried kicking out with my legs. "Let me go!" I kicked again and felt momentarily happy as my foot made contact with soft skin.

"You are going to pay for that!" Mr. Williamson cried grabbing a knife from his pocket. Holding it up in the dim light he smiled a crazy evil smile at me as he plunged it into my abdomen. Laughing as my skin split and blood sprayed upwards covering myself.

"Meredith! Meredith!" Someone was calling my name. I started to shake. Uncontrollably, fearing he was here, he was coming back. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as I started seizing.

"Meredith! Help me!" That same voice called out as I finally stopped seizing. Slowly I realized I was no longer wrapped in big warm arms. I was on the ground. Someone was above me. He was here.

I started to scream. Yelling and crying out. Suddenly a body pressed against mine. My eyes snapped open and I saw Derek's face pressed against mine. His normally bright eyes shone with tears. His arms wrapped around my torso. Trying not to re injure any of my cuts.

Lexie was sobbing into Marks chest. Christina had a single tear running down her cheek. George looked like he was on the verge of tears and Izzy had her head buried into his scrub top shoulders shaking. Even Owen, Mark Arizona, Callie and even Addison also looked extremely close to tears. Alex was looking at me his face creased with worry. Wiping his eyes every few seconds.

As I opened my mouth to tell them I was fine I coughed. Hot red liquid emerged from my lips and dribbled down my cheek. Blood. I was coughing up blood.

"We have to get out of here!" George said as everyone fearfully watched me struggling not to choke on my own blood.

"She's not stable enough! She'll die!" Christina said sounding very close to hysterics. Derek shot her a glare then his face fell as I coughed up more blood.

"Christina's right." He said sighing, "we need to operate and find the source of this bleed. Right here. Right now."

----------------------------------------------
Baileys POV

"Help! We have a male apparently 44 years old. Medium to severe burns to the chest and legs. Condition is stable for now."

"I got it!" I said hurrying over to the gurney. The man had horrible burns extending from his calf to his chest. His hands were also extremely burned. "What's his name?" I asked the firefighter.

"We found his wallet but its mostly all burnt. I thinks it's... Mr. William? No... it's..."I quickly cut him off finally realizing exactly who this man was...

"Mr. Williamson."

"Yes! Do you... know him?"

"We treated his son little while ago. Any word on the other doctors in the building?" I asked wanting to get my mind off of what he was doing in the hospital.

Then a commotion started at the door. "Sir you need to lay down! Sir!" I looked over to see Alex Kraev running towards me. His clothes were smoking and wet, suggesting he had been sprayed by the firefighters hose.

"Alex! You... you need to lay down."

"No! Mr. Williamson beat up Mer and we need to operate but we need help to get tools and get us out of there!"

"Sir! Please describe exactly where they are!" A firefighter ran towards us a small notepad in hand.

"I'll take you!" Alex said jogging back towards the fire.

"Damn it!" I mumbled dropping my tools and hurrying towards Alex. Webber at my side. He had a medical bag at his side and looked increasingly worried.

We stepped into the fire. We meaning Alex, Richard, ten fire fighters and me. Richard, Alex and I were at the front. We were quickly slowly ducking out of the way of falling beams and roaring flames.

As we made it to the stairwell Alex turned around to tell the Firefighters we were almost there, when a chunk of the celling collapsed creating a barrier between help and us.

We were trapped.

Early update! I hope you liked it! Once again sorry for the cliff hanger! I will update soon!