Part 2

I walk out the door to see my dad yelling for me. He frowns at me angrily, and that can't even spoil my good mood. I think about goofing around with Brian later. The problems we could cause together make me grin. "KATHLEEN ELISE BRYAN!" Daddy screams, and I came out of a daze, flinching at the expression on his face.
"Yes, Daddy..." I ask ever so innocently.
"Where the hell have you been? I was worried sick!!! You need to tell me before you go anywhere!!!"
"Dad, I'm 17!! I don't have to tell you where I am every ten minutes! I won't make all of your dumbass mistakes!!" I scream back at him. His eyes glare in a scary and irritated way. "You are my daughter, and I won't have you get pregnant by some dick who won't love you!!!" He scolds and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.
"I bet you did that, right? You are trying to make sure I am not a jackass who only thinks about sex, right? Well, Dad... I'm not you; I don't fuck somebody different every night!!" I yell, and run to the arena, and go in a dressing room. I slam my fist against the wall a couple times, trying to call down, but I think about how he treats me and how he acts like he is a saint. He was the one who changed every thing, he is the one who ruined it all.

Brian: Ty, and I walk past the dressing rooms after the sound check, and we both hear a loud pounding. I walk towards it curiously, and we find Kate slamming her fist into the wall repeatedly. I grab her arm and glance at her red hand.
Tyler questions her, "What the hell are you doin' Kate?"
She looks at the ground, and utters "I beating the wall, so I don't beat my dad." She smiles sheepishly. Her hand is already swollen, and she glances at it with pain in her eyes.
"Come on over to our bus, we ice that up for ya. And you can avoid your daddy." I give her sympathy filled smile.
Tyler looks at her, "What did y'all fight about?"
"I'll tell ya when we get on the bus." She concludes and I nod in agreement with her. We walk through the back area, keeping an eye out for Luke. We walk onto the bus, I have my hand on her lower back, and it slips and lands on her ass. She just looks at me, and smirks. Ty rolls his eyes at me, and Kate giggles.
"It was an accident T, gosh; ya woulda thought you were his sister or something." I say smirking, and avoid a right hook Ty throws my way before we get back to the matter at hand.
"Dad said that he was worried sick, and I need to tell him where I am all the time. I told him that I'm 17, and I am not gonna make his dumbass mistakes. Then he said that I'm his daughter, and that he won't let some dick get me pregnant. I might have said I bet you did that, right? You are trying to make sure I am not a jackass who only thinks about sex, right? Well, Dad... I'm not you; I don't fuck somebody every night!! Then I took off to the arena. And you guys found me..." She and Luke obviously don't have the best relationship, and she sure knows how to swear.
"But why were you mad at him for being worried about you? He is your dad, it is his job to worry about you."