Fifty Shades of Crazy

KATE'S POV

"I will, Uncle Jay. I promise." I say looking up into Chase's beautiful eyes. He smiled down at me and kisses my forehead. I watch BK come in the room and I see his jealous eyes when he sees me sitting on Chase's lap. He doesn't get the right to be jealous; he is in love with someone better. Chase hugged me tight to his chest and I snuggle against him; I close my eyes and fall asleep listening to Chase's heartbeat. I wake to voices shouting and Chase moving me onto the couch.

My eyes opened and I freeze when I see Jason punch BK in the face. I jump up and suddenly begin function and am able to hear what they are yelling. "YOU KISSED HER, THEN DECIDED YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY ROMANTIC FEFELINGS FOR HER! AND THEN INSTEAD OF TELLING HER, YOU FLIRT WITH SOME OTHER GIRL IN FRONT OF HER!" Jason roars at BK and he flinches like the rest of us in the room. Chase wraps his arms around my waist and stopping me from moving towards Jason. "I AM AN IDIOT, JASON, I GET THAT. SHE DESERVES WAY BETTER. I SHOULDN'T BE JEALOUS, SHE LIKES CHASE SO MUCH, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT EITHER." BK yells back at Jason.

I look up at Chase in confusion and he whispers "BK, told me to put you on the couch and Jason said I didn't have to since we were dating. And BK flipped out and said well I almost had sex with you last night. And then I was pissed and yelled that he didn't deserve you. And Jason flipped out when BK told him. And here we are." And I nod, so Chase knows I understand. He smiles and leans down and pecks my lips. I grab his hand and walk back to the bedroom and I shut the door. He raises his eyebrows in confusion; I smirk softly and kiss his lips with hunger and desire.

He kisses back roughly with so much hunger and pins me against the wall. His hands roam around my body as I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair. He groans as I press my chest against him and his hands grasp my breasts through the thin Willie Nelson t-shirt. I moan at his sudden, physical action and he forces his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangle and we fight for dominance. Chase's hands let go of my breasts to slide down my body to my bare legs and pull the shirt up, so my body is more exposed to him. I tug on his shirt and he takes his off hastily before claiming my lips again. He grabs my ass, so I wrap my legs around his waist and moan as when my core is against his rock hard boner. Chase groans and pulls away with his eyes rolling back at both of our intense desires. I kiss and nip his jaw and neck as he groans in pleasure, grabbing my ass roughly in response. Chase turns and slams me crudely on the bed and slides his hands up my body pulling my shirt up with it, slowly exposing my body. I push his hands away and yank the shirt off, swiftly.

Chase's blue eyes visibly darken at the sight of my body with just a small amount indigo colored lace covering it and I nearly squirm at the intensity of them. "So perfect, so beautiful." He whispers, in his rough, husky sex voice and my body shivers with pleasure at the sound of it. "Chase." I moan in a throaty, lust filled voice. His whole body tenses at the sound of my voice and he groans as my hands grab his throbbing erect through his basketball shorts. "My name has never sounded so sexy, say it again." He says in that voice and I can't help but obey. "Chase." I whimper with desire and adoration. He growls and begins to kiss my whole body. "Chase, please. I can't wait." I moan after a minute. He gets off and takes his boxers and short at once; my eyes widen when I see his desire before he crawls on top of me. "Shhh, princess. I'm going to take it easy, alright?" Chase reassures and I shoot him a shy smile. We made love for at least two hours and Chase and I fall asleep in exhaustion; before I fall asleep I realized I just gave Chase my virginity.

I wake up, suddenly to Chase shaking me lightly and freeze when I see Jason looking like a charging bull and BK's eyes were wide with disbelief. "Oh shit." I cuss, wrapping a blanket around me. "Meet me in the living room in five minutes or I am cutting off his balls." He says in a semi calm voice, but his eyes tell me I am screwed. He shuts the door and Chase closes his eyes and his Adam's apple bobs. "I'm sorry, Kate. I should have stopped since you were a virgin and all, but I couldn't stop mys-" I interrupted him by claiming his lips and kissing him sweetly. "Chase I wanted this. I'm glad you were my first. Now we gotta go, if we ever want to do it again." I say as I hurriedly put on my bra and thong with t-shirt I was wearing.