The Truth/Your the love I wanna be in

Brian: I am lying in my bed thinking about her like I do every night, I wish she would see the way he is blowing her off, and toying with her heart. I fall asleep dreaming that she finally sees what he is doing to her, and she comes to me, and sleeps my arms like an angel. Then I wake to a knocking out at my door, and I open it to see Kate standing in front of me in cotton shorts, like really short ones, and a Jason Aldean shirt with Luke's camo coat over it. Her eyes are red, and I can tell she has been crying; she is holding back tears. I tell her to come in, and I take off Luke's coat; I pick her up bridal style, and she giggles. She has no clue what that does to a man, it makes me smile, and lights up the rest of my day. I lay her on the couch, but she pulls herself up on my lap. She opens her messages, and hand the phone to me. I feel my whole body surge with this unstoppable anger, and I look at her; I think to myself this guy has no clue what he is stepping out on. I wipe the tears that slide down her cheeks, and she buries her head in my chest; I can't help, but think this the way it should be for the rest of my life. "Baby girl, I'll take you to the guest room. You sleep here; you aren't any shape to drive." I carry her in my arms, and she wraps her arms around my neck; I smile because I don't want to ever come out of this relentless spell her touch, and love puts me under. I lay her body down, but her arms won't unwrap from my neck. "Don't leave like him, Bry. Please lie next to me, make me not even care about what he has done to me. What he is doing to her, and with her." I smile as lay next to her, and I play with her hair. I sing 'You're the Love I wanna be in' by Jason, and I realize how well this fits us. She falls asleep in my arms, and her head against my chest. I wake up smiling, thinking this has gotta be a dream, but I look down at her, and realize she is really here in my arms. I lie there for a while, but then she shifts outta my arms and I get outta bed to go make breakfast. I put bagels in the toaster, and some bacon in the oven; I get a call from Ty, so I walk out onto my tree house's porch. >>B: Hey Thubb, What's up? T: Not much, dude I'm worried about Kate... Her hearts gonna break so hard when she realizes what he is doing to her. B: She is at my house right now, and she is heart broke. The dick sent a text to her instead of some slut, but it said Jess, baby... Come over, you know you are my world. Kate is just a sweet tool and our sex is way better. T, I swear if I see that punk ever I will whoop his ass so cruelly; he will feel a little bit of the pain he caused to the most beautiful person in the world. She came to my house with her eyes were red, and she looked so upset. And all I could think about spending the rest of my life with her; I woke up with her in my arms, and I thought it has gotta be what I wake up to the rest of my life. T: Brian, don't get ahead of yourself, she just broke up with her boyfriend. Give her the space she needs. B: doesn't need space, T. She wants someone at her side to tell her it's going to be okay. T: Maybe you're right I gotta go. Have Kate call Hayley later<< I turn to see Kate smiling at me with tears streaming down her face, before turning and walking out the front door. I feel my heart stop, and I run out the door, and grab the door of her truck before she could shut it. "Brian, don't do this to your beautiful soul... I ruin people's lives! You are walking into a hurricane, and I will tear you apart; I can't help, but hurt you. You are a charming dream, but I can't let you ruin your life with a tempest like me..." Tears chasing each other down her face, "Baby girl, I wanna walk into the hurricane, and live in the center of it for the rest of my life. Baby you are a dazzling spirit, who causes so delight to everyone who meets you. Kate I have dreamed of the day when you will come here and I promised myself I won't let you leave till you realize how you have brightened my life." I say with my voice cracking, and we both look up to see lightning strike, and rain poor down on us.