Oh Shit.../ Heartbreaker

Then Kate gets a phone call, and she puts it on speaker, and we hear moaning, and a guy saying ohhh shit. Kate says >>K: Logan!! Log what the hell are ya doing? Logan!! L: Sorry Baby I was throwing up... I accidently called you, but I love you, sweetheart<< Then in the background we hear a girl say "Logan you need me, not her come on. She wouldn't go on tour with her dad if she loved you." Throwing up, that was the lamest excuse for a guy to say when he is cheating, and it kinda makes me sick. Kate has a boyfriend who would do that to her, she is so beautiful, and sassy. Ty and I share a glance of disgust. >> K: Is that Jess? Logan you asshole!! L: Baby, Kate you're my only girl, I promise... Jess was just trying for me to sex with her, and I was hung over, and throwing up when I called you. I love you, Baby girl! I love you, please believe me... K: I guess I do. Love you, Log<< Ty and I share a gloomy glance, that we both know that her boyfriend totally just betrayed her. We both tried to smile at her, but our eyes gave us away. "What's wrong??" "Kate, he just cheated on you... you think he moans like that when he is hung over??" Ty says, and she stares at us, "You think he would actually cheat, you don't know Logan. He is sweet and he has a huge heart; he is my dream guy!" I look at her with my eyes kinda misty; he has her brainwashed, and he is totally using her dreams. He can get her to do anything, even believe him, yet she knows he is lying. "Kate, we love you... it is not like we want to break you up with a guy who we never met... but we want what's best for you. We don't want to see your heartbreak." I whisper.

Kate: I don't want to believe them, I have been in love with Logan for years, and the day he asked me out made my life complete. But BK there is something I long for in him, like I would never have wanted so bad to feel, and be around. I'm gonna give Logan a chance though; he is Logan. The boys do the show, and I feel myself fall in love with BK even more. It is a few days later, and we are at home in Nashville for like three days; when Logan texts me, and I open it eagerly. It says {Jess, baby... Come over, you know you are my world. Kate is just a sweet tool, and our sex is way better, Babe, please} Tears gathered in my eyes, and they spill over my cheeks. I look at the clock, and it reads 11:30; I put my hair into a messy bun, and put on a sports bra, and a Jason Aldean shirt and I leave the cotton shorts I was wearing before. I say to myself "Where should I go? BK's..." I get in my raptor, and drive like hell to BK's. Tears spill, and soon cascade down my cheeks; my sobs and breathing get heavier. I loved Logan so much, and he was just using me; I was "just a sweet tool" to him. Hell, he probably asked me out to make himself more appealing to sluts; I pull in BK's drive, and force the tears to stop gushing from my red eyes. I knock on BK's door, and he opens it with ruffled sleepy hair; "Kate, come inside..." He takes Daddy's coat off my shoulders, and carries me bridal style to the couch. I giggle, and realize he is the one person in the world who can make me laugh, when I am about to cry. He is always there willing to just be my friend, when he always wanted to be more than that. "What happened, baby girl?" Tears pool in my eyes as I open my messages, and I hand the phone to him. I watch his eyes as deep anger floods through him. He looks at me, and I realize just how much I love him. He is my world, the only person who ever had my whole heart after just a few days. He and Daddy are the people are that none could ever replace.