Big mech and bigger problems

The girl, she has been on my processors all the day. She looks like a human, luckily for us. It may be the only thing helping us to protect her.

Human's were never easy to deal with, only a few and Sam. We owe him our lives, at least I do. He retrieved me from the dead so I got a chance to lead the Autobot to victory one day, or at least save as much human's as possible.

It never was easy to be a leader of a dying race, but at least we can save the human's. A war are never a easy thing, we loos people close to us and we have to sacrifice thing we else would never.

Everything about that girl, I didn't know how to believe my own processors. I told some of the bot I trusted most, in war you have to be careful even between your own.

As the sparkling in our group, I was afraid to tell him. Not because I didn't trusted him, but if I told him. He would be in greater danger, he didn't have much experience blocking a hack or to much fighting.

Ratchet new, I had to tell him after ward's he is the doctor. He had to know to safe her and I am glad I did. After telling him about it, he managed to stabilize her.

Sideswipe and Sunny knew, well and Ironhide to. They were those that helped to get her.

To the human's I had to lie, it was for their own good and hers.

We all new what human's were capable of doing to their own race, it sent cold liquid town my spine.

I knew some of the other bot had listen to my talk with the girl, luckily nothing reveling about her being the All Spark.

But the human's, I had to tell them something. They were already restless, some people had told them about the new arrival.

Well, maybe a recharge would help...
I have no other ide...

The girl is stable and the human's are getting restless. At least at recharge I can let my processors go without disturbance.

___________________________________
Author:
You are maybe getting at it, yes. I try to put different view on the story, but if you say...  dislike one, just jump over it, I will do my best to do so you don't miss anything important.

I don't own transformers
I am not good with cars, my good side is helicopter and aircraft.
It's a fan fiction
I try making my own story, involving the character from transformers but a new story, at least I try...
I am sorry if I spell any name fail, so please correct me if I am wrong.