Home?

You were lectured by Ratchet about were you could go, were not, who to talk to and so on. In reality you wished to be done with it, it was a real pain in the aft.

After what felt like a year, he finally let you go. Well to some point, because you had to have a guardian. Something about being a child and since there was so few off them, well every bot wanted one.

In the door came Optimus Prime, the biggest so far you had seen. He looked more awesome now then ever, even got a cape of some fancy material.

Right behind him came a deception, making you run for your life behind Ratchet's leg. It was weird, but you felt closer connection to your new dad when you were around Ratchet.

"Starscream, please wait a second." Optimus clam voice, it would melt any femme spark.

Optimus turned towards you, smiled and went down on his kneepad. You could feel Ratchet letting some surprised feeling to you by the bond.

"Pleas Silver, meet Starscream that took over as Desepticon leader and he is nice. He even has a pod bound with you."

You concentrate for a second, making the bond visible for you. Indeed he had a bound with you, sending over a feeling of sorry to you.

"Fine, come forward." You said, still being close as possible to Ratchet, who had a even bigger wrench than last time, ready to throw.

In came the decepricon leader, he moved slowly pass by Prime and on his knee beside him.

"It's my honor to meet you Silver" He said. His voice made you dread the things that he had done, but you knew somehow that he would't be to bad. Let's hope he would't turn out like Megatron, were ever he was now. Were did you know that name from, it was weird. 

"Rise, both of you!" as so they did.

"Prime, will you keep me with company?" You asked him, even if you knew he already had been asked by Ratchet.

"I would be  delighted to accompany you." Setting his ped down for you to crawl on.

You did't hesitate to crawl on, he was still way bigger then you, but you were kind of happy. Seeing how he struggled in smaller places and it had to be hard to fight against smaller enemies. 

"Optimus, remember what I told you!"

"Yes, Ratchet, i know."

"So by Primus sake, don't let it happen to Silver!"

"Yes Ratchet." He closed the dor fast behind himself.

"Remember what?"

"Nothing Silver, enjoy the ride."

"But Optimus, what? Can't you tell me?"

"No, I am sorry.."

"Why?"

"Because if I told you that, Ratchet promised to make a thin can out of my armor...."

"What!!!"