Sparkling trouble

You awoke from a nightmare, looking around. This was first time you really came to, all this time you have really been sleeping, letting a program do it job with the new body of yours.

This wasn't earth for sure, for everything was way bigger than you.
Looking around, you found a bot sleeping not far from your place.

You manage somehow to get down on the ground, being able to check on your body.

To feets that worked as normal, just covered with metall instead of skin. Hands, fingers and everything else that was supposed to be there was there.... well without your reproductive parts. So in your standard you were gender less.

It took you few times to get a hang of walking again, giggling when you felt your body get warm and get a little bigger.

As it was done, stopped shining your sparkling protocol tok over. Fun was gone and you felt alone . Crying, no it was more screaming for attention from the sleeping mech.

He jolted up from the chair, panic in his eyes. For some reason you could feel this panic, you tried to send over claiming feeling to him.

When he saw down on you, he froze.

"You are walking?"

You smile and say with joy.
"Yes, why do you ask?"

His eyes suddenly turned off and he falls to the ground, making your sparkling protocol kick in.
- CRY FOR HELP-

"SOMEONE!!!!"
*sniff and hulking*

"SOMEONE!!

You hear other approach, door being destroyed and few getting inn. Suddenly you feel warm from different mech in the room. Like if the room is filed with strings showing were the affection are coming from.

"Mech turned off!" You can see how the other goes to the fallen bot, one has gone to your side. You can feel reassuring feeling from his string.

He takes down one of his servos to you, you slowly climb up on it. The owner of the hand take you close to his chest, whisper reassuring words to you making you fall asleep. Being a robot child, you sleep most of the time.

Waking up on a medical bed is a little scary, but there is one in the room. It's the medical bot from...... well you know his name so you take a big breath before yelling out his name.

"RATCHET!!!!" Everyone in the room stopped up, like froze in a second. Before the one bot slowly turns around.

"Who in ...