Problems getting 'smaller'

You awoke with headache and you body felt like blocks of steel. Cold and heavy steel.

Slowly looking around, you saw a bot. He was looking on screen showing some pictures of human body. You have never been expert on it, but you could see that it wasn't totally human.

It was like in Doctor Who, to hearts, you think. It was hard to tell, the other was more like..... so hard to say, but it wasn't human for sure. The not human heart was giving of light, it was so beautiful.....and....... fuck... It's was your.

The robot had noticed that you had awoken, heading your way. He was huge, but still smaller than the leader.

He slowly tilted his head, giving of blue light. It was a uncomfortable feeling, like as he saw your body, inside out, naked.

Your cheek felt worm, "is everything good? Do you feel bad or worse?"

"No...."

"Than state the emergency?"

"It's.... welll...."

"Please state the emergency!" He were more noe like a phone answer machine.

"It's embarrassing.."

"Ohh...I am sorry, I will turn it down..."

A new scan, but more ticklish now.

"Better?"

"Y..e..ss....hahaha..It's ticklish. But it's okay now. Thanks doc."

"Don't move around yet, you brain have to settle down to the new connection."

"Eh?"

"Don't move around yet, you brain have to settle down to the new connection."

"Eh?"

"Human, are you.."

"No! I mean, what have you done to me?!"

"Couldn't you just ask it?" He turned back, well his voice.

"I don't understand your body, but you are half bot half human. Gratuitous, All...... with all that happened." He sounded for a minute unsure.

"Well, somehow your body have a spark and human hart, but it couldn't support both, so I.... are changing some tings.... I had to change it, your brain disconnected from your body. The spark took over."

"Am I still, you know.... my?"

"Well, ye. You brain is the same, only what drives you are different."

"Wow..." you looked slowly around, when you spotted your blood ba....blue bag.

"What a?!!"

"Ahh, yea. You need ergon now, ergon is blue."

"Ergon?"

"Our food.."

"Oh...."

He came closer, something in his hand. He was hiding something, it wasn't your paranoia, "Well, I will put you into a coma and wake you up when all its done.."

"No...."
"It's burning, my hand. What are....my head.... spinnig...."

----------------------------------
Don't know why I am suddenly going short, maybe little lacking of ide and unsure on the spelling of names.

I don't own transformers

It's a fan fiction