New discoveries

Rachet looked down at Silver with big optics and carefully ruched her helmet in hope of seeing it himself even after Prime had shared the data clip.

Silver looked up and him and smiled as nothing happened, and neither did it with Prime. Rachet then scanned looked over his own systems and replayed the episode miliframe after frame. As he did it he saw what looked like a electric current in just nanoseconds had sweap Strongarms hole armor.

"Maybe it is some kind of protection sweatp over memory files to see if the bot in question had ill intent?"

Silver looked between them already but bored by the conversation and the fact that it just seemed so broken if you could say it that way. Since they did not voice all the things that were said between them.

Silver looked down at her servos flexing the different joints. It made her but upset that she was different then the rest. Her build was slimmer an there was less bulky armor. Also it was made with less visible seams between armour.

In the bots optics she was anything but ugly or so different. For those who had seen her she looked like a pice of art. The fact that she was a sparkling in addition made her a treasure. Rachet was setting that if it had not been Optimus that had become her Carrier bots would already been swarming her. Possibly she could have gotten stolen.

/Optimus , her build is to perfect to be made by servos/ Rachet told Prime over the com link. There was no skills that was even close enough to replicate anything like that. And no sparkling naturally born had ever look build that way. There was also the fact that she was smarter then she looked like that was driving him nuts.

He could only find sparkling program, nothing to do with her past. Not a trace and yet..

"Bored , so talk loud!" Shouted Silver before two small wrenches flew true the air in Rachet style but they his Rachet and Prime in the middle of the nose bridge.

"Where did you get the wrench!?" asked Rachet trying not to Fritz as he had never been attacked with his own equipment.

But he did not stand long as Silver pointed to a shelf that was impossible for her to reach because it was higher up then her even standing and there was no way to get up to it.

"Rachet!?" Prime voice was filled with more suprise as he caught his old friend falling backwards. The sparkling looked at him with big shiny eyes and but he could hear over the bound a small snigger.

"Latceg funny" She said before writing in a fit of giggles.

"Do I want to know?" Prime asked the sparkling that was giggling as mad.

Silver looked up suddenly completely silent. She took her time to build up the anticipation.

"No" she said with a proud voice, giggling.

"Why not?" Prime found out also that she was smarter then she looked but it seemed that something was kind of disturbing those moments. Almost like a split personality module, a past hunting then.

"Then I to go timber" That made her go back into the cutest fit of giggles. The imagine of Prime going stiff and shaking the hole base, she just giggle more with the ide.

Since she was certain it would create a earth quake as he is just gingantic. Her laugher continued as Prime tried to get Rachet back but had problems as his computer focused so much of it's prosessor power on the sparkling a laugher and to save that wonderful sound of her giggles.

As Rachet was finally powering up again Prime looked over at Silver that was completely engulfed with a shiny wrench. But he had to shudder his optics a few times to really believe what he was seeing. The wrench was rotating in the air in synchronization with her servos movements.

"Frag" was the last word he said before he tumbled to the side as it made his prosessor overheat.

So when Rachet was online Prime was down for count and on the floor was most of his wrenches and a sparkling arranging them to look like a organic flower. Luckily the shutdown had made his prosessor accept the idea of telekinises better even in such a young individual. The Prime team had seen it before in use by the Fallen one so they knew it existed. But it made him but concerned as she had the same power as one of the 13 primes.

"Silver?" Rachet asked carefully after hitting the reboot switch on Prime as his scans looked good.

"Have you meet your original carrier or sire?" He asked when he saw her had her attention.

"Mmm yes" She smiled.

"Could you tell me about him"

"He is big and shiny, he is kind but is not here I think." She looked down as she felt the bound being weaker but at the same time not, she also saw small parts of that bound coming from Optimus.

"OP got same thingy, the thingy is mixed with and thingy is in the ground but not same thingy more like a sense" she scratched her head as it was hard describing it as the baby boy started waking up.

"Ghiihi the more the better?" suddenly like a switch her hole posture changed as she looked at Rachet with optics with betrayal.

"Or don't you like me!" There was cooling agents leaking from her eyes giving even better effect to her already wild EM field. And then she started howling with tears and sadness that seemed to take away colours and make his joints feel heavier.

Her crying activated Primes Carrier protocols and on automatically he just jumped up being bit disorientated from the glitzh. He grabbed Silver and put her close to his spark chamber and his ergon sword was out.

Rachet was thanking Primus that Prime had not taken of his head in that moment as it looked quite close so to say. As he could hear his metal on the neck guard sizzling.

"What happens?" Prime used his audorothy.
"She thought I did not want her as I asked if she knew her real carrier or sire. "
Rachet carefully walked over to the weeping sparkling after Prime had stored his weapon again. Rachet a movements were slow and carefull planned.

" We love you and I to Love you Silver if Prime had not been your Carrier I would love to do so"

Silver looked up at him after calming bit down.

"Whiwily?" Rachet had to use few seconds to understand that she asked 'Really'.

" Yes of caurse!" Rachet awnsered placing a digest not her and carefully massaging her back.

As he did so Silver got a message from big P that she also needed a Sire and that Rachet had his mark so that could work. As then big Picture could posses him from time to time.

" Big Picture says I Sire!" Silver said in a happy tone as Rachet for the second time within a human hour had glitches. That had to be a new record for any bots.

"Let's wait until he gets out of this him self Spark" Optimus told her as he sat down on the ground and started playing with Silver while waiting for Rachet to come back online.

Since Optimus also needed some time to come to accept the fact that now they two were together and was going to raise a sparkling that was just godly made if one should describe it as that. Since she was everything but a normal sparkling but to be honest he did not want it any other way.

This is a collaboration with an other writer.