Twin plan

Sometime I wonder if it was so good ide, to listen to Sunny. This was not going as planned, but at least they two were getting some time alone with each other.

"Ratchet?!" It was first time seeing him out of the sickbay.

"Ohh, Jazz.." I gave him a hand off support.

"The twin, I should have known, but it is at least giving him some time off."

"I know.." we entered his room, little smaller then sick bay, but looked like a doctor room.

"God reaching" bless Primus that he got his shiny aft on benk.

-----same time, other place-----

"Elita, come inn." Prime sat in front of a screen, in his left arm he held her. Like a precious gem, unstable but yet so beautiful.

"Yes, what is it darling?" She was little mad, but not her fault for calling in the decent into earth orbit.

"I found one, she could be ours alone, yet not."

"Have you been reaching latly?"
"Yes, I will show her to you when you come."

She nodded, giving him the landing coordinate for tomorrow.
He turned of the screen, getting all attention on her.

Her size was so small, so easy to brake. Slowly moving over to the bench putting her as close he could to his spark chamber before falling into recharge.

Next time he opened his optics, the spark was gone. He scanned around, no signatures of her, without a weird liquid on the floor.

-Ratchet?-
-Ratchet her, what can I help you with Prime?-
-Have you seen our guest?-
-ahh, yes. Sunny found her in the morning, she is in sick bay.-
-something wrong?- his processor working faster and faster.

-just some food poisoning, she is not adapting well to human or ergon. Her body is refusing bought of them.-

-She would need a femme right now, they would make it easier if they connected.-

- I am heading out. Bee, Ironhide, we are moving out.-

-what's up boss?-
-Elita is coming-

They meet up in front of the landing space, the human's not far behind with some bikes and cars.

As she had said, soon they saw a burning ball in the sky. Falling fast, the bot hurried to protect the human's from the shock wave, not a second to soon.

Out of the burning ball came a slender bot, silver and without any special armor. Optimus pointed on the bike's they had, not long after two more hologram appear and each taking their before disappearing again.

They talked some time before they stopped up, looked down at the human's. " So this small things are our allies?"

"Yes, they are stronger then they look, so pleas don't squeeze them."

She nodded before transforming into a bike, blue one.

"She is one of the best fighters I know about." The human's gathers and moved back.

"So were is the human spark..." she stopped up, every one looking at her.

"Don't make any holes or squeeze any human." She nodded to Optimus command.

He showed her to the sick bay, as her eyes fallen upon the human.

"I feel the Allspark from her.... no I feel.."
She turned at Optimus.
"Do you really mean that she?"
He nodded slowly.
"We have to show her our world, since it is possible to bring it back now."
"Remember, slowly. She is thrown into our world." She nodded slowly.