Big mech giving us bigger problems

We all looked surprised as a slender girl stood in front of us. Non of us said after the episode the other day, well at least only we that were present that day.

But still, those boys. I took my plate and went over to the girl.

"Hi." I said after being sure she saw me.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She looked at me, kind of embedded.

"No, I only want some human companies." She slowly replied.

"Good that you came when I were around." I took my arm around her.

"Not hungry?"

"I can't, it's what Ratchet said...."
"Ohh?"

She looked at the plate, hunger was written in her eyes.

"Why can't you eat?"

"He said something about a blue stuff..... I think he called it ergone, ergon, dergon..."

The room froze, did she really eat what the rest of our friend 'bot eat.
"I don't think he can say anything as long as no one says, did you hear me?"

A group of 'yes sir' came from the rest .

We sat down, around a round table.
"Here, take something and see how react...."

She looked hopeless on my, denying me. I never seen such a will power, only a few of my guy's had it.

I began eating, as she told me slowly about everything she remembered. Not sure if it was all the true, but as a civilian she had gone through a loot of hardship.

"Were is she?!" Good, it's Ratchet.

All looked at her as she said slowly about something like run out and twin. Those two, trouble all the time.

"(You name) , were are you? We aren't going to hurt you, we only wish to help.!" What, it was Optimus that were looking for her. No one had moved a inch, well without her. She was at the door.

"I am here, I only wish to speak to some other human's." Both Optimus and Ratchet were standing beside her, as Optimus put his hand down and she climbed onboard. Holding as hard as she could around his finger.

Those that manage to move, had gathered around the door. Looking after them, "she looks like a princess " one of the crew commanded, making the rest agree.

"Well, back to the food, or no food rest of the day!"

They followed my command almost faster than I could say them, some even began creeping me out. It was as they new what was going to happen.

I returned to my plate, empty. Really weird, I couldn't remember eating all up. Well, I think it would be her story that had taken my concerns away from the food.

Slowly leaving the room, she was so young. I could been her father if I had done it in my early days. She got my little girl on my mind, hoping that mine didn't need to go through all what I had.

----------------------------------------
Yea, green guy's time
I don't own transformers
Oc and what happened is my ide
And hello, so hard...

And I am also making my own call of cthulhu game.... so much rules.... shit