Last breath

You took your past breath, now dead.

Well...

Not if there was someone....

Having a finger in it...

Well, let's make something up in the time you were absent minded.
(Not following the movies, muahaha)

As the bots looked at your dissolving body, it turned light blue, then fell apart before shooting into the air. When it all happened, they all could feel their home world being reborn.

When the Decepticon felt it, they all found this as a opportunity to overthrow their leader, Megatron, taking him as prisoner. He won't get a fast death after all what he had done.

It didn't take long for the new decepticon leader Starscream to take contact with Optimus and came to a agreement.

Few years later, in a non destroying earth by decepticons, the ship Heimdal was ready. The name was taken from viking mythology, the guardian of portal between worlds.

To their surprise they found the planet was already populated by workers that still was in reaching mode. More ship's came, slowly rebuilding it to it former glory.

It was then a morning Optimus Prime heard a sparkling cry, but he didn't see the sparkling anywhere.

Calling for his team, few others joining them, they started to look.

-Ratchet, are you picking up that sparkling?

-Yes, and no. Something is interfering with the signals.

-Spread out and let us use our hearing to try to pin point the sparkling.

Doing this, they ended outside the ruins of their new HQ, under the structure , in a little hole were a crying sparkling.

The sparkling wasn't anything like they ever had seen, slender and in a shape more like a human. Under the standard amount of armor, but the little armor sparkling had ,was beautiful.

-Ratchet, has she bounded?

He scanned her multiple times, every one looking at him, the only doctor at the place right now.

-Yes, but she is in need of a bound right now... her other bound, it is all messed up, not making sense.

It was as Optimus had her in his arm, quite her down when Bee stopped moving. Something every one noticed as he was the more energetic one.

-What's wrong?

-That's the human from earth...

They all looked at the place he was looking, and there in two colors were written human's name and added Silver in front.

-Silver?

The sparkling shipping happy to the new name.

-So that is also a part off....
Optimus nodded to his old friend, still looking at the little sparkling in his arms.

-So, who will bound with Silver?

Optimus looked up at the group, the once that had fight with him at earth. Protecting this little sparkling real home world.

-We should make a pod, every one that have been at earth.

-Should we ask Starscream?

-Starscream is already on way. Happy about having the privilege to bound with the former human that ended in a way Megatron's regime.

Not long after, a jet came flying over them before landing and walking over.

-Your guard's?

-They will not notice a thing.

Optimus was first to bound with the sparkling, Starscream, Ratchet, Bumblebee and the rest. Every one happy for the new sparkling.

-Should we tell Silver about the human life Silver once had?

-Maybe when Silver have grown a little, let's tend the sparkling needs first.

They all nodded, all knew what Silver really meant for this planet, and Optimus was kind of relived with it. He wasn't going to let anyone else...

------A/N-------
Yey, little longer, wee 😄