Let the human out, Bee

"Sleep now, little child. I will bring you back to your caretaker. I am so sorry my young one, but daddy can't always be there for you."

You felt this weird warm feeling that tackled you in. Feeling so safe and good in a little hole, few inches from being to small for you.

"Bee, let her out so I can see her."
Ratchet voice echoed in the body.

"Safe with me!"

"Let her out!"

As they were arguing you heard footsteps from behind. Light mechanic steps.

"This is getting ridiculous!"

Before Bees body felt forward.
The chassis opened and you started to gasp after air, forgot about the air.

"I am sorry, this is my fault."
you said looking down.

"I showed him my power and fixed his voicebox for a breath second..."

No one said anything, well without a voice.

You can give them their home back if you give something precious in exchange to me.

"Sure." Thinking it would be something from your mind.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes"

"Swear at your human and cyber hart.."

"Fine, I swear on my human and cyber heart."

Next thing you knew, blue light emitting from your body. Covering  in a blue sparkling dust, that got thicker every second.

Not only in look, but stopping air flow.

"To make you into my desired ide, we have to get rid of your human side. At least it was in the deal....."

You could hear people whisper, your head filling up with information. Like being in a non stup lecture, with a speed of thousands, remembers every information even when your mind is protesting at max. It is full, but more info is loaded inn.

You feel that head is going to explode and the rest of your poor body is getting ripped... Well, it hurts as if was spark terror or even worse.

----------A/N----------------
I know it short, but I liked this on short