The base

You know Cybertron from what they once told you, but this was way better.  He slowly lifted you to the window, so you could see the city.

"Looks so pretty" the child of you said. The sun shining down and reflecting in the buildings.

"It will even look more pretty when it's back to it's glory."

You start giggling with the ide of a disco city, how didn't they get blind by it.

Then he started to move again, making the spark side of you sad, nothing pretty to look on. But suddenly you were overwhelmed by the feeling of clam and happiness from Optimus.

"Don't be sad sweatspark, we are going out."

This made your energy boost child come fourth, bouncing around in his hand.

You could hear a chuckle from him, making you stop.

Suddenly you were out, making you stop in everything you were doing. For it was magnificent, so many shiny huge buildings.

Your sensors picked up someone beside Optimus.
"Who?"
"Ahh, this is Strongarm. " letting the hand with you in between you two.

(A/N I think Strongarm is a femme from robots in disguise)

"Aww, is the sparkling yours?"
She let her small hand... servo to you and started tickling  you. It was fun, giggle spread from the hand.

"No, we found the sparkling."
The femme stopped tickling you, she looked shocked at adopt carrier.

"Found? Were? New life? By Primus sake, it is back into being old home. What is the name of the little one?"

"Silver." Making you giggle by the attention you got from them.

"Aww, Silver is cute."
The sensor began picking up more and more bot getting closer.

"Calliel, mole her!" You started to get nervous of so many, this was way to many for your licking.

"Ok, do you wish to go back in?"

Nodd.

"Tell them I am watching over a sparkling, can you Strongarm?"

"It will be a honor to help." She said to Optimus.

Before taking her servo to pet your head, but it was weird how it was little spark as she touched you.

"By Primus, you don't mean..." she looked up at Optimus.

"Don't tell anyone, Silver is to young."
"As you wish, but what do I tell them that felt it? It wasn't something that is normal.."

"Tell them... the Matrix of leadership was the source. Say... it reacted to getting... touched by the sparkling like a... offence mechanism."

"Weary well. Take care both of you."

"Same to you Strongarm, and thank you again."
Before he was...  he was running?
His steps felt longer and the sounding changed quickly.

"Prime?"
Ratchet meet us at the door.

"Sparks!" Making your arm show a rainbow.

Ratchet tilted his head.
"Silver made spark go off when Strongarm were touching Silver the second time. It went like a energy bomb, even the Matrix reacted to Silver."

"No.... this will be hard..."
Then they went over to bib and talk over com. You could only look at them as they stood in silence talking.

Optimus face changed frequently, Rather stayed with poker face. He had by his side a huge wrench, wondering how many heads it had hitten.
Maybe more than he had repaired, he was weird.