Invite

Blair and Ginge had been sat in the audience of this regional contest, because Ginge's cousin was competing, for her first time in the next age category and they wanted to support her. The afternoon had been long, with so many girls dancing robotically to songs that were topping the charts then. So when one of the girls had come out and danced with such emotion, to the Ed Sheeran song: 'Supermarket Flowers', Ginge had been truly touched.
It was such a beautiful routine, and she pointed it out to Blair, saying that the girl should do well, it was such a perfect routine. But when the results came in, the girl only placed third, behind two dancers who were much the inferior to her in Ginge's opinion. Ginge's cousin was unplaced, but that wasn't so much of a surprise, as she was the youngest in the category. She was more surprised over such a low position for the Supermarket Flowers girl.
"She was underscored, that was such a beautiful routine." Ginge said to Blair, who was nodding thoughtfully.
"The Road Trip boys, they're going to do a cover of Supermarket Flowers, I'm wondering if perhaps we could get this girl involved, it sure was a pretty incredible routine." He paused for a moment, then spoke again, "When most people have left, let's go and speak too her." He said decisively.
And so it was, that Blair and Ginge were stood face to face with Lexi, as they discovered her name was in the green room. Having no idea what tack to take, for the girl seemed to be in utter shock, Blair let Ginge do the talking to start off.
She commented on how amazing she though the routine had been and how she thought she should of placed higher, the girl started to come out of her shell a bit, perhaps realising that they weren't the enemy. Then Ginge stopped talking and looked at Blair.
"We loved your routine so much, and the band that I manage are thinking of covering the song you danced too, I'd like you to be a part of the video. Ginge will help you to make any changes you want to the routine, and maybe you could teach the boys a bit took." It was all about much for Lexi to take in, and she had to leave a short pause before she answered.
"You'd like me to dance with your band, are you serious?" Lexi couldn't believe it, no one had ever liked her dancing before. Blair nodded, and Lexi gave them her number, so they could contact here too arrange practises and recording. She couldn't believe what was happening.
About a week after the competition, Lexi received a text from Blair, asking her to come to the flat in two days time, so that she could meet the boys. She quickly fired a text back agreeing, and was sent another text, when she read it her breath caught in her throat, "It'll be a binding evening, so we can get to know you." It said, and it was signed, Andy.