Disappearence

Warning: Contains suggestions of violence

When the show was over, as it ran without hitch, despite Mikey's sudden illness before the show, they all ran back to the dressing room. Fuelled by adrenaline, they were all chattering happily, and Lexi was so glad to be back with the boys. She hadn't realised it was possible to miss such madness in the way she had.
Everyone was still very cautious around Mikey, not sure if he would be okay. But he seemed fine, running on the adrenaline seeing and performing in front of all the roadies gave him. The meet and greet after the show, had been cancelled, none of them wanted it too, but they all understood that it might be best for them. The roadies had been most understanding thankfully, and they had a few things in mind to make it up to them.
Nevertheless, they were so caught up in making sure Mikey was okay, that it took them nearly an hour to realise something was wrong.
"Guys, where's Brooklyn?" Lexi asked suddenly, looking around the room to see a lot of blank faces.
"He said he was going to get some air, and he'd be back shortly." Jack said, "I hadn't realised he hadn't come back." He added, suddenly sounding scared.
"He'll be fine, someone should go out and look for him though," Rye said practically, having full faith in Brook being okay.
"I'll go," Andy said, "The rest of you stay here. I'll ring you if anything happens." Then Andy left the room, whilst the others waited nervously. Lexi kept fiddling with her hair, whilst Rye started pacing anxiously. None of them could stand the idea of something having happened to Brooklyn.
Suddenly, Rye's phone rang, making them all jump. He answered it quickly, and at first what filled the room was just silence.
"Guys.---Go find Brook.---Don't separate." It was Andy, his voice was shaky and disjointed, like something was wrong.
"Andy?" Rye asked cautiously. There was a horrible scream, and the call ended. They all sat, in shock for several minutes, before Jack sorted himself out enough to kick them all into action.
"Come on, you heard Andy, let's go find Brooklyn and then we'll worry about what's happened to Andy." So studiously, like soldiers, they all filed out the door.
They had been searching for over half an hour, Rye one hand on Mikey's shoulder the whole time, Lexi gripping Jack's hand, when they heard a whimpering. They were out the back, near the venues bins, and they slowly rounded the corner, hands now joined in one long line.
"Brook!" Lexi cried, as he came into view, running to help pull him from the next to the rubbish. He was shaking, and there were tears on his cheeks. Relieved they had found him, Jack and Mikey visibly relaxed, though if anything Rye looked more frightened scared that his best friend was not there.
"What happened?" Jack asked gently, once they moved Brook safely to the wall opposite, where he sat wrapped in Lexi's hug.
"I came out for some air,". He said remembering, "There were some men, they--" he broke off, clearly in pain remembering.
"You don't have to tell us if it hurts Brooklyn." Lexi whispered kindly.
"No, you have to know." He replied. "They threatened me, they said if I didn't tell them where Andy was they'd hurt you all. Then Andy came out, calling my name. They abandoned me where you found me, one of them kicked me, so I couldn't get up again and then they left me. They went after Andy, and I don't know is where he is.--" Brooklyn broke into sobs again.