Relaxing

Two days later, on the 19th November, Lexi was stood anxiously outside the entrance to the flat. She'd buzzed up, asking to be let in, and someone was coming down to get her. She was lost in thought, wondering about what the Road Trip boys would be like in real life, for she knew that was the band Blair managed, when the door swung open in front of her.
"Hi, you Lexi?" Someone said, in a heavily Irish accent. She nodded, in a trance that she was finally meeting the people she admired so much. There were two of them that had come down to get her, Jack and Brooklyn and they led her back up swiftly.
As she walked into the flat, she was suddenly hit by the realisation of where she was and what she was going to do. She stopped briefly in the doorway, just taking a moment to take in the flat before she was dragged through the door by three very excited boys.
She found herself sinking into the soft leather of a sofa, before she even had time to think. She was exhausted thinking about what had just happened, and had to take a few deep breaths to calm herself. She looked around the room, and saw that all of the boys were sat on the bottom two bunks, grinning at her.
"Welcome to the madness!" Andy said, smiling at her and she grinned back, she couldn't think of any place she'd rather be.
They talked about nothing for an hour, there's no other way to say it. Lexi was still taking in the flat, the smells of Peppa, the constant noise in the background and just the general mess that filled the room. Lexi told them about the competition that Blair and Ginge had seen her at, and they'd told her about performing at Wembley.
"I saw you guys at the Xmas party tour!" She chipped in, knowing it wasn't as impressive as seeing them at Wembley, but her school had not taken a group to Voice in a Million that year. Brooklyn had that cute confused look on, and Lexi gave a half smile in return, for she realise they weren't aware that she was a roadie.
"I guess with all this talking I haven't really told you anything about me." She said, looking pointedly at Brooklyn. "There's not much to know really, I love dancing and I'm a roadie. I have been from the start and I always will be." The boys smiled, they'd met so many roadies, but it was cool to think that this girl that Ginge had said was another class of dancer, was one of their supporters too. There was a pause then, while the boys digested what she'd said, and Lexi fidgeted nervously, but that silence was quickly broken baby Rye.
"Let's watch a movie," he yelled, "Lexi gets to pick." Lexi pretended to think, for about two minutes, then chose Titanic, no one complained, so Mikey put it on. Before the movie began, Rye and Andy moved to sit either side of her on the sofa, while Mikey, Jack and Brooklyn took up their own places on the sofa.
Lexi couldn't wait to see the boys faces at the end.