Finale

Since Lexi had found Rye so upset, she has kept in much closer contact with the boys. They'd all realised how close they had become, and hows much they all needed each other, and for that reason, although she no longer stayed with the boys, they did text and talk much more frequently.
She told them everything, and they told her everything they could, but there was one thing she left out. She didn't know why she kept it a secret, for if anything she knew the boys would be proud I'd they knew, but she refrained from telling them anyway.
Despite not winning her regional competition, before everything with RoadTrip had begun, she had been asked to perform at a national competition. Knowing she needed a song that had meaning, she had elected to perform to Don't hurt yourself, a song that she'd seen the boys put so much emotion into.
She'd been working on the routine for about three weeks before the competition, a significantly shorter time than most people, and that made her more nervous than she'd ever been before. But there was one thing that held her up, and kept her going, she knew that no matter what happened, the boys would be there for her.
Competition day came, and she was consumed by the buzz of adrenaline and anxiety, competition was stiffer her than at regionals and so many of the girls had a visible cruel streak in them. Being the youngest of all the girls in her category, she was looked down on, and many went out of their way to give her a snide comment. But each time, she returned with a smile and a good luck, for she heard the words of the boys ringing in her head:
No matter what you do, you'll always be above those people that think they're better than you. And with that promise ringing in her head, she stepped out onto the stage.
When she was finished, she ran quickly of the stage, and out through the fire exit door, which was propped open, to get some air. Being on such a large stage, and seeing so many people watching her had made her so sick she was only just able to complete the routine. But once she was outside, taking in great gulps of clean air, she felt more relaxed and so much better.
Eventually however, she was forced to return inside, back to the stage for the results. People shoved her to the back, wanting to be the attention, and she didn't mind. The results were called, and she came unplaced. (Below 5th)
She was not surprised, although a part of her had dared to dream, so she returned to pick up her bags and leave only slightly dejected. Outside in the car park, waiting for her was a surprise she'd never dreamed of though.
"What are you doing here?" She stammered out, enveloped in a huge hug.
"We couldn't miss out on your performance. You were breathtaking, incredible, and you did yourself and all of us proud. You're better than all those girls out there, no matter what they say. We love you Lexi, and we wouldn't miss this for the world. A little birdy told us, and we knew it would be worth it." Andy replied, as they all stood there's reunited again.