Filming

Two days later, after a days rest so they'd be fresh for filming, Lexi and Road Trip regrouped at a small country park. They were filming the video that day, and they had chosen an open setting, with a forecast background.
When Lexi arrived, the boys were already there, dressed in black shirts and trousers. She herself, had a red leotard, with a similar red chiffon skirt attached. The leotard was the colour of roses, Andy fitted her so perfectly. She was doing the routine bare foot, so as to put no extra pressure on the boys, and she had her hair down. They were all ready, now all that was left was to film.
The filming weren't without hitch, and they had it all done in a few takes. Then came the hardest part, Lexi had to say goodbye to the boys, knowing she would probably never get to meet them again in the same way. There were tears, naturally, and there was a lot of hugs, before finally she parted ways with them.
Two weeks later, they released the video, and it received one of the greatest receptions of all their covers. People loved the song, the emotion and seemed impressed with the dancing. From her bedroom, still dejected over leaving the boys, Lexi left a simple comment.
Thanks for letting me dance with you, it's a time I'll never forget.
Much to her surprise, one of the boys saw it, ass only an hour later, there was a reply on her comment. There were tears of joy when she saw it, as she knew she had not been forgotten.
We enjoyed it so much, thanks for teaching us so much and letting us share in your beautiful story. - the boys.

Following the video release, the boys started planning things for tour, they wanted to make this the most special of all the ones they had done so far, ass there would never be another first EP tour. They held meetings with Blair, to discuss things they thought the fans would like, and things they wanted to do.
It was Rye who made the suggestion, but all the others warmed to it very quickly.
"Why don't we bring Lexi with us, and perform the Supermarket Flowers routine live. We can have that bit premature recorded, or have stage mics, and we can dance too." He said it nervously at first, ass if a fraud of being turned away. But Andy slowly started nodding.
"It was received very well, people loved the dancing, and we loved doing it. Maybe it's work." The other boys all nodded too.
"Let's phone Lexi then," Blair said, "See if she wants to do it, and then we can start sorting things out with the venues."
In her bedroom, Lexi was sat researching the video for at least the millionth time, and remembering what a great time she'd had with the boys, when her phone rang.
"Hello," she said cautiously, not recognising the number.
"It's Road Trip, we'd like you to come with us on tour and perform Supermarket Flowers live..."