001 -| The Meet

There may or may not be a lot of grammar errors so BEAR with me ^^

___________

It's time to wake up.

Vibrant (e/c) orbs shot around the room she'd found herself in, taking deep and heavy breaths from the dream she'd found herself waking from. Shakily, she exhaled, before sitting up and slowly sliding her legs off the bed. Of course, she still felt tired and groggy, but she had things to do.

A light knock came to her door, which she hummed in approval to let whoever it was, in. It was her maid, Aika. Black hair, fair skin, freckles and chocolate brown doe eyes. She was a vampire-human hybrid, but that never bothered her. How could it? Aika had looked after her for a long time.

"My Lady," She came in with a tray of tea and biscuits, a quick breakfast. "Your meeting today is with the Vampire Hunter's in ten minutes." There was a hum from the addressed Lady in question, who quickly sipped from the given teacup. "Very well, leave as I dress." She was short with her words, but the maid bowed respectfully and obliged either way.

"Yes, My Lady."

As of which, (Y/n) quickly got to dressing herself ready for the hunt, despite her conflicting feelings on the Vampires in question.

------ still needs editing

And I start to head out until my personal butler, Aiden, who is a demon who looks after me ever since I was young, stops me.

"Come on, Lay-Lay, won't you pay a trip to Eterna and Dr. Lofy for me? we've run out of *ahem* you know..." I growl a bit, "Yeah, fine, but don't call me Lay-Lay.." I say as I walk out the door and to the Doctor's house.

*Time skip to after the visit and now yer walking to the hunters meeting* 

'Why are we going hunting so early?' I say as I speed up my pace where I'm walking very fast that I bump into someone "s-sorry!" I say as I look up and see Eterna...

To be continued...