THIRTEEN

Sorry for not uploading I was at a Leadership camp and we weren't allowed to use the internet for anything but work ;-;

Yn's POV

Sitting up from my bed I grabbed my head in pain, I groan a bit and look up to the door to see Jasper walk in and fall into the water-floor, I laugh a lot his face was the best! I look back up to the door to also see Jeremy. I felt uneasy, like I wanted to run away. I was not ready to face the consequences of my actions from when I bit him. I looked back down at Jasper and pull him up and out, I held onto his hand for a brief second and retract it with surprise. I look up to Jeremy and he wasn't happy.

Hiding behind Jasper I felt completely vulnerable I turn and so did Jasper when a heart-broken Suave made his way towards me, I go up to him and he collapses onto me crying, Jeremy decides to leave along with Jasper, I console Suave and asks him what his problem was, he responds with a broken voice saying he still loves Jasper, I nod feeling a pang in my soul but I decide to ignore it, I get up, leaving Suave in my room and I grab Jasper from his room. I throw them into a small plain room, I locked the door with magic and yelled to them, "If you two aren't together by 1 week you're never getting out of there!!" I heard them gasp and groan and I walk off to my training.

1 week later I walked past the room that they were in because it was on my way to my room, I heard panting and slight moans and I hit the door hard blushing and I heard them stop, I quickly rushed to my room and hid my face because I was blushing so much. I decided to cool down with a swim so I got undressed and jumped in, I didn't usually wear swimwear when it came to my pool because I would always lock the door. While swimming I also decided to let the boys out of the room so I cut off all of my powers, which made me relax more because I didn't have to keep my mind on focusing any of my magic.

I got up, covering my chest area and I here the door open, I slowly look back to the door and I drop the towel that I had grabbed prior to getting up, my hands reacted by dropping to my sides, I stood there dumbfounded and at a loss for words, he was there watching me and looking at me naked. The realization of the situation finally registered in our brains and I screamed and so did he, I covered myself up, so very flustered and he ran up to me wrapping me in a towel, I started babbling words that didn't register in my head and he was just apologizing non-stop, after a while we cooled down and I just sat on my bed, I was still wet and he was facing away from me on the opposite side of my bed. I got tired and leaned back on him falling asleep as I heard him mumble something.

Jasper's POV

After me and Suave got locked in the room we started to make love to each other, it was when (Y/n) banged on our door we completely stopped, Suave wined at this but I didn't really care, I noticed that the door was unlocked and I panicked I thought something had happened to (Y/n), I ran to her room and opened the door cautiously to see her naked, facing me. My face exploded into a bright blush as we started to realize just how awkward the situation was, she screamed and so did I, I slammed the door shut behind me and I ran to her grabbing the towel and quickly wrapping her up. I placed her onto her bed as she was quite tired and I sat on the opposite side facing away from her, I feel her lean on my back and I squeak mumbling, "(Y/n)! y-you're really close... to me... I-I'm.... so hungry.."

Inching closer to (Y/n) I jump on top of her and pin her sleeping form down to her bed and move closer and closer to her, I hadn't eaten in so long I felt my senses being ripped away by my primal instincts and I bite down on her neck, hearing a faint whimper, this made me crave for more, her blood type was one perfect for me, no one else in the manor could satisfy me like (Y/n) did. I kept drinking her blood until I saw her go paler then normal. She'd always been a pale girl, she was almost like one of us, specially when she bit Jeremy, but she has always been human somehow. I stopped drinking her blood and I fell asleep hugging her as I was full and tired.

To be Continued...

Sorry it's so short ;-; I try.. I pwomise! x3

welp

XOXO...Ciao!...XOXO