TEN

Y/n's POV

I limp to Jasper grabbing his shoulder, at that moment I felt like everything was going down hill, I went pale, so pale that it didn't look like I was human, it started to snow slowly and Jasper looked at me like I was the one he hated most, I froze in realization. Jasper payed someone to kill me, to shoot my insides out, he didn't mean anything when we had that scene.. "Why..?" I said, the bitter sweet taste of tears falling to my mouth. "tch filth such as you shall not be allowed to live.." He said... it looked like he regretted his words but that look quickly vanished as he walks into the mansion, 'I'm always trying to get killed or killing someone.... why can't one day be normal?' I fall to the ground and bleed out.. I won't die of course, it's impossible.. but the hurt and betrayal of the one you love killing you and being so cold to you after being so loving and happy with you is more than the heart can bear, I think it's time for me to move on from him, I only get hurt after all, I wait a long while to fully recover from that horrid accident and start to walk back into the mansion, blood all over me along with snow, I am still pale as ice but I don't care, Encre noticed me first and started to freak out, he saw me as his daughter even though he was a little scared of me, I always felt kind of calmer around him, I don't know why that is but I like it, he took me to a recovery bed and I have to say it felt weird being cared for at this level, he was thinking I would die! I guess in some cases it would be true but I'm a... god so uhh I don't know how that would work but it does! "Qu'est-il arrivé?" ((what happened?)) "Ne vous troublez pas avec cette, Encre" ((Do not trouble yourself with this Encre)) I walked away when he was done treating me. I walked to my room and grabbed my diary, writing down everything that had just happened. Once I read it over I started to cry. I smiled, it had been so long since I had felt another emotion except hate. I threw my book at the wall and I curl up and cry harder. Suave knocks on the door, I can tell it's him because of how light his knocking was. I get up and open my door, making sure I didn't look like I'd finished crying. "Hi Suave!" I say smiling, "Uh h-hi there (Y-Y/n)!" He said nervously, "What's the matter?" I say in my most faked worry voice, no one can notice that I'm being a fake right now, "Oh it's nothing, can I come in?" He asks me, "O-oh! Right sorry!!" I say quickly and let him in, I tried not to stab him and it worked, "So what's up?" I ask, "Oh.. Uh.. I'm sorry" I smelt a metallic odor in the room and then I ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked on the outside, I looked back at Suave and he had some sort of water in his hands, my eyes widened as he took out a gun as well, I shiver knowing I'm going to get touched by the gun or the holy water. I run to the balcony and try to jump but I realize that if I jump off the balcony there's bound to be another 'me' hunter so I just stand there. He closes in on me and I cower back, I act weak scared of him, I looked up at him and look for his weak point, as quiet as a snake, I sneak up on him and hit him on the back of his neck, before he passed out he threw the holy water at me, ((like this))

 He closes in on me and I cower back, I act weak scared of him, I looked up at him and look for his weak point, as quiet as a snake, I sneak up on him and hit him on the back of his neck, before he passed out he threw the holy water at me, ((like ...

"I'm sorry" He said before silencing once again, it burned, I felt like I was on fire, it burned so much, but I was a fighter, it didn't look like it phased me, it looked like I just got wet, which was true in itself. I go to my bed and sit down, contemplating weather or not to stay or leave, I didn't want to harm them but I certainly didn't want to go back to the town, I had nothing but my lonely self there. I made up my mind. I would live as a vampire right here. but once I change it's absolute, I'll only have a fraction of my god-like powers which is still good but not awesome.

_- T I M E S K I P     2     M O N T  H S-_ 

So far I've been practicing how to act like how a princess should, it's horrible but only then will I be respected as one, so I'll do it. I've also learned how to be a proper vampire and it was hard adjusting to hate sun, I loved the sun ever since I was little so to absolutely hate it one day was hard, I still managed. Me, Jasper, and Suave have been great friends despite the random assassination attempts, those aren't really scary to me so I didn't care much. All n' all it's been a great 2 months! I walk out to the dining area and eat in silence with the others, a glance at Jasper once in a while, I hid my feelings completely, not a trace of them, I'm a good actor!  Suave was still with Jasper even though it looked like Jasper was sometimes not interested in Suave at all, but Suave loved him and he didn't want to hurt Suave, my self esteem would completely drop at sometimes if I wasn't careful enough, but not too often. "Hello Princess!" Jasper says from behind me, "H-hi!" I say pretending to be flustered, "What are you doing?" He asks in a formal tone, "Jasper!" I giggle at him, I saw a blush but it quickly faded as Suave walked up to him and kissed his skull, he looked at me and smirked, I returned it with a polite smile, "hello Suave" I said in a cheerful voice, he blushed too, "H-hi Princess..!" He looked away, I turned away, almost having a panic attack, I take my pill secretly and turn back to them, they looked confused as to what I did, but I wasn't going to tell them anything, "It's a Princesses secret!" I shushed their thoughts and winked, then laughed and we went on with our day like usual, Suave would attend to his business being a servant, while me and Jasper attended our royalty classes together, it was funny seeing how Jasper would mess up sometimes, but I was good at acting so it was a easy thing to learn for me. 'I wish he was mine....'

'soon'

To be Continued...