FOURTEEN

AAHH OMG I'M SORRY >w<

Yn's POV

Jolting awake with a slight gasp I feel my neck as in my dream Sir Jasper had bitten me. To my dismay he had really done that and as I look to the side, he had fallen asleep with me. I squeaked. Jumping up I couldn't believe my eyes. "S-Sir Jasper!" I say, red flushing over my cheeks. I jumped when he hugged my side and pulled me down with him. I felt horrible right then and there as Suave opens the door and drops what he had in his hands, leaving with a heart aching sob. I took that as a sign to get up now and I look to Sir Jasper seeing he was actually asleep. I blushed as all my dirty fantasies rushed into my head so I jumped out of bed, embarrassed. I started to get undressed and  I heard a squeak behind me, I froze in shock and fear for what it might be, my mind went blank as I saw Sir Jasper staring at my lady curves, my cheeks flushed and I hid myself from him. Out of guilt of Suave so hurt I started to cry heavily for the things that have been done already is unforgivable. 

I never use to be the center of attention, only the main bully target. No one really cared, or liked me. People hated my family after they died, even while they were alive, my mother was half goddess and half demon, my father was 2 quarters vampire from a royal bloodline and then a mage. My father was always royalty so my life had been sheltered from the real world, when I had lost them everyone found out how horrible my family's secrets were. My sister already a half dead demon vampire, my brother was a vampire and mage, and me being the youngest and most unfortunate got the traits of both my parents, being an absolute fusion between the realms. I show more aspects of a Goddess, Vampire and human, no one really understood the powers of a mage so no one considered me one. Not that anyone really cared. I was always invisible, I could become invisible to Sir Jasper and Mr Suave any time I wanted.. It was all too easy.

I hadn't realized it but I had fallen asleep on my own fluffy white dress. ((IN DREAM))                       Looking over to Sir Jasper I saw we were on a balcony, tall trees and sunrise as far as the eye could see. Crimson red, neon orange and yellow blended together in the sky, so lovingly brushing the warmth on my face. I was in the purest white, short and silky dress. I was sitting with both legs to my right, looking at the sunrise and every once in a while looking back at Sir Jasper, as he looked at me. Suddenly the scenery changed to me being in a room with the same sunrise directly to my left, shining light on my bed with a fluffy white blanket and white sheets, still in the short and silky white dress, my (h/c) hair everywhere as my glossy (e/c) eyes opened. Pure innocence. The scene changed again to a black area with light shining through turning to green, I'm in a green dress fading to black at the bottom, where my feet were, sorting through floating files, I wished deeply to fly up and out of that place that was oh, so lonely. I flew up to the top and fell as the ground seemed endless, turning into codes of some sort.

I wake with elegance and look at my surroundings  to find I was in my room on my bed that had white fluffy blankets on it, sun shining on my whole figure, I was in my long white dress that I was going to put on before...'before what?' I think to myself. I get up and look around and to my dismay I didn't know where I was. I get up and go outside of the room and look around. 'Ok so I know who and what I am... but all I remember is stabbing a skeleton and then getting carried away...' I started to walk through the halls unintentionally finding myself lost I decided to sit down and wait for someone who could help me. I waited 2 hours and it was midday and a  skeleton wearing glasses and a kind of hat walked past me and looked sad, I grabbed his pant leg and looked up at him and he starts to notice me. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" he said, "Huh? How do you know my name?" I asked confused, he looked really hot, I was mentally drooling, "I've known you for a really long time n-now (Y/n)???" I stood up and hug him slowly and I heard his breath hitch so I let go of him, feeling dazed. I saw him blushing but I didn't feel much other than slight love and heavy guilt but I shrugged it off by asking him where I was and what his name was, "My name is Suave and you're in the royal mansion of the Vampire king." I passed out at the name 'Vampire King'. Everything went black.

A/n: I actually had the dream that was in this chapter, this is what inspired this chapter XD I forgot about everything briefly after I had woken up XD