ELEVEN

Y/n POV

A few days had passed, I was happy so long as Jasper and Suave were, they were planning something but I was not allowed to know, I was sad at first but quickly got over it. Whistling quietly while waiting for Suave and Jasper to come play with me, I was bored and nothing was happening. I zone out for what feels like 5 minutes and they still weren't done, I hear them making out and a thought had occurred to me, 'was I forgotten?', I go back to my room when suddenly I'm attacked by a vampire from the council meetings, "W-what do you want?! I-I'm a princess I hope you know!" I yelled, standing my ground. "Maybe to them but not me!" I heard him speak, his name was Jeremy, He was a tall and handsome young person, he had a six pack which was still impressive and he was fast on his feet, a quick dodger and really arrogant. I hated him, we were enemies from day one. I look away, hurt from what Jasper and Suave did to me and I couldn't help but cry, I hated to cry in front of anyone.. only Encre, Fallacy, Jasper, and Suave saw me cry, but I was feeling especially weak today. Jeremy looked surprised and stood properly just staring at me, "What?" I snap at him with tears flowing down both sides of my cheeks, "..." He looks at me worried, "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I looked at him, genuinely surprised about his concern for me, "I-it's nothing- I'm fine really, I'm sorry you've had to see me like this" I say wiping my tears quickly, without any warning, Jeremy hugged me, I could tell he was going to read my memories, and so he did, I just hugged back. I needed the support, he gasped quietly, followed by a low growl and hugged me tighter, I try to tap him but he didn't notice, I started to struggle and I hit his back harder until finally I spoke, "I'm dying..! l-let... go..!!" I barely managed to speak, I gasped in air as he let me go, blushing, "I'm so very sorry, Princess!" My eyes widened a bit at what he had called me, a very small gasp coming out of my mouth as I blushed, he didn't realize what he had said yet because of how much thinking he was doing, he looked enraged for some odd reason but I decided not to question it for I dreaded the answer, he looked behind me and stepped back in horror, I tilted my head and looked behind me to see Jasper smiling, I smiled at Jasper and looked to Jeremy like he was crazy, "why were you so scared? It's just Jasper!" I giggled slightly and Jeremy smiled, but Jasper looked sad in a way, why though? I wonder.... no! he can't like me! he's with Suave.. it's never meant to be, I look up to see Jeremy looking sadly at me, I hug him, I needed his support for now..

_- O N E W E E K T I M E S K I P-_

I was now dating Jeremy and I really didn't know what was going on, he was possessive at times and sickly sweet at others, I loved him, that's what I thought, but at times I thought it was weird he hugged me, or though he was close to me. Jeremy walked up to me with an angry look, 'oh no', my mind went blank as he hit me over the head with a beer bottle, I get up, a shard of glass hit my eye and was bleeding heavily, I run at Jeremy and punch him, it does nothing to him and he laughs, "I won't be taken down a wilting flower like you!" he yelled, I could smell the alcohol in his breath, he goes to punch me but a dark pink mist blocks his hand, he gets angry and runs at me at the speed of a cheetah, I jump back but my reaction was too slow, he sinks his fangs into my neck and I let out a pain curdling scream. I scratch and punch him in an attempt to get him off me until I saw the outline of Jasper, followed by Suave and then I passed out from blood loss.

When I awoke it looked like I was in my deathbed, I jumped up and out of my bed of flowers and I saw and heard everyone gasp.. including Jeremy, I was about to faint again but then some rang deep within my mind, 'I'm mot ready to take over... I'm sorry..' as I was midway falling I was caught by none other than the legendary Jasper himself. I look at him with a blank eye, until the pain washed over me like a tide of blood flowing into the shore. I clung to my left eye that started to bleed like crazy, I cried blood and tears as my eye couldn't be healed. I looked at everyone and smiled like nothing had happened and they looked at me weird but then relaxed a little. I told them to go away but Jeremy and Jasper stayed, "(Y/n)..." I felt my heart skip a beat, it had been a while since anyone had called me by my first name, it always 'princess', 'flower', 'dear' or 'wilting death', yes they sometimes call me that whenever I was angry. "Y-yes Jasper?" I looked up at him while Jeremy looked pissed,"(Y/n)... Me and Suave are not together anymore.. I didn't like the way he felt near me, because I hadn't really felt the same," he stated, just then Jeremy warned, "Don't go getting lovey dovey with my girl, Jasper" I looked towards Jeremy, blushing. I didn't know who I loved, Jeremy or Jasper. "what is it you wanted to say, dear prince of all vampires?" I said smiling at him, "Ah yes, well. Ahem! I was wondering, if you ever stopped loving sir Jeremy, if you would love me instead?" Jasper told me, I was baffled, I looked to Jeremy who was about to stab Jasper and I pushed him out of the way, Jeremy stabbed me instead. Right. In. The. Heart. Everything went black and I didn't know what was happening.