TWO

Y/n POV

"s-sorry!" I look up to see Eterna... "oh, it's just you, well anyway sor-" "What the h3ll are you doing here (Y/n)?!" Eterna said in a hateful tone. "I'm here attending the meeting" I said calmly, "grrr you think you're so high up, don't 'cha!? That no one but you matters! Just because YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIED!!!" "..." I looked at Eterna gripping my hidden dagger with tears threatening to fall from my eyes which made Eterna step back a bit from shock as I wouldn't rarely cry at all. Eterna then smirked and proceeded to mock me of my family as I just kept getting angrier and angrier until I finally snapped and pulled out my dagger and threw it right next to her face, "Keep talking and I'll make sure you have no face let alone Dr. Lofy..." I said with venom lacing my every word, she then walks away scoffing at me. I walk away with my group of hunters and then set out to the Forbidden Forest to hunt.

_-T I M E S K I P-_

I finally spotted a vampire and I targeted it, I looked at it again to find a little shadow next to it, mistaking the vampire for eating the person I rushed towards it, not knowing where my group went, I went to stab the vampire with the silver holy dagger but the human- err- skeleton blocked it and instead took the blow of the dagger. I was so shocked that I fell to the ground saying sorry, "Help us!!" The vampire shouted and that made me snap.

_-F L A S H B A C K-_

"Bwo? Where are you taking me?" I asked "away" He said briefly until I heard our mother, father and some of our maid scream, "HELP US!" It was then my brother turned and ran back to the house where the vampire was killing my family, "BWO NOOO!" I screamed with tears in my eyes, "SAVE YOURSELF SISTER!!" I turned and I ran away screaming 'help my family' but... no one heard me... everyone ran.. I was alone...

_-E N D F L A S H B A C K-_

I took the knife from the skeletons chest and started healing him with magic as the vampire was furious with me and wanted to snap my neck.. but he didn't because I was helping this skeleton, "who are you" the vampire asked, "..." I stayed quiet even though I wanted so much to just kill the vampire, " I said, WHO. ARE. YOU!?" I sighed, clearly I was going to have to tell 'it' "(Y/n), I have a question for you now, who is this, and who are YOU?" I said pointing to the skeleton I was healing, "That is Encre, and I am Fallacy.. ruler of the vampires" He said sternly, "neat, so if I killed you now, would the rest die? because if so I would get revenge for the damned massicre that happened to my family.." 'Fallacy' looked up at me interested, "no." is all I said and he growled and looked back don at 'Encre' who I was nearly done healing, "you know... it wouldn't be such a horrible idea to have you.. hmm.. Jasper does need a maid since the only servant he has is Suave.." Fallacy said in a forceful tone, "no! I am not to be treated as a maid! I am the royal sucessor to the vampir hunting family!!... that... ins't... here.." i drifted off as Fallacy looked so surprised and guilty, "what?" I said catching him off guard, "it's nothing- are you done with Encre?" I nod then get up and start walking away until Fallacy grabs me and Encre then proceeds to fly towards a castle, "AHHHHHHHHH!!" I scream until he shushes me by saying, "wouldn't want me to drop you now, huh?" I started crying right then, "I wish I had just died with them.." I whispered but Fallacy heard me and just kept flying until we arrived at the front and greeted by maids and let in, "Father!" I heard a voice ring out, "gasp, what happened to Encre!?" I heard the voice again, until I saw another skeleton vampire pop up, yes, THEY"RE ALL SKELETOOOONSSSS!!!, as soon as the new voice saw me he hissed at me, bearing his fangs, which in return, I just stared at him, "hello to you, too..... m-master..? mr? m'lord? omfg I don't know!!!" I yelled in embarrasment and frustration leaving everyone laughing except me and the other skele-kid vampire, and I just sink into my own embarrasment, "uhhh?" said the skele-kid, I held out my hand, "J-Just, sigh, Greetings! My name is (Y/n)" I say with a cold and empty smile, menacing smile may it be, I cannot drop my guard around vampires even if they are oddly adorable..... WAIT WHAT?! He takes my hand and greets me back, "hello my name is Jasper, mind me asking, why are you here?" I pulled my hand away blushing and say, "I have no clue..."

To Be Continued...