3

"WHEN IM HIGH, I DONT COME DOWN"

PART THREE

PART THREE

after school, montgomery dropped his sister off at home so she could race into the house and grab her own car keys and head over to bryce's.

she opened the door to her silver honda civic and got in, shutting the door. she sighed and pushed the "on" button for her car to start.

she quickly hooked up her iphone to the aux cord and pressed play on her music.

she pulled out to the tune of "now or never" by halsey.

she parked in bryce's driveway and headed over to the gate beside his house. she opened it, then shut it walking over to the walker's pool house.

she knocked on the door and smiled at bryce standing in the door way.

"hey sunshine," he smiled and told her to come in. she threw her keys on some table beside the couch and placed her hands on each side of bryce's face, kissing him full on the lips.

she tried to deepen the kiss but bryce pulled away, a little shocked and a little horny.

"whoa, okay," he breathed while monica walked in, noticing the tv on with the xbox, blasts of guns went off from the speakers and monica walked over.

she ruffled the blonde hair, "hey alex, what's goin' on?"

"yeah, hey monica," alex rolled his eyes and continued playing the video game on tv.
bryce shut the door and sat in an arm chair near the tv.

monica leaned on the back of the couch while she watched the blonde in front of her kill his enemies. "fuck yeah alex, kill those fuckers."

alex scoffed. monica frowned.

"mo, you want a drink?" bryce asked from the arm chair, staring at his best friend's sister.