17

"YEAH, I GOT ISSUES, AND ONE OF THEM IS HOW BAD I NEED YOU"

PART SEVENTEEN

mo contradicted herself. she was a hypocrite. remember when she told justin she didn't want her first time to be at bryce walker's halloween party? well, here she was, sleeping soundly on jeff atkins naked chest, listening to the soft beating of his heart.

she sat up, rubbing her eyes, but soon gasped as she looked down to her own naked chest, throwing a discarded red blanket over herself.

"oh my god," she whispered, almost tripping over the long blanket to walk over to the pool table where the now warm discarded beer still sat from when bryce asked the two to get it hours ago.

she walked back over to jeff, his arm draped over his face while the other lay open on the left side of him, where monica rolled off before. she hit his arm off his face and whisper shouted, "atkins!"

he groaned softly, making monica flash back to last night. his soft moans and groans drove her drunk mind wild, her heart picked up. when he didn't awake from her persistent whispering she finally pulled his arm, making him slowly open his eyes, "mo?"

"jeff atkins, what am i doing naked next to you!" she whisper-yelled again, making him rub his eyes with both hands.

"is that why im dick out in front of you right now?"

monica sucked in a breath, "well um, this is awkward."

he sat up, staring at the girl with confusion in his eyes, "whys it awkward, we're best friends, aren't we?"

"that's the thing, we're best friends," she explained, "this could ruin our friendship."

"don't let it," he watched as monica paced in front of him, pulling up the worm out red blanket up on her chest. "stop pacing, monica, you're stressing me out."

"im stressing you out?" monica pointed at him, "this situation is stressing me out. what is my brother finds out? what about bryce? and justin- oh shit. justin."

monica whined, jeff shook his head, "monica, everything will be fine. we can just," he lifted his head to meet her eyes, "pretend like it didn't happen, no one has to know. it was just two friends trying something new."

"but it did happen," monica cried, "that was my first time, i wanted it to be with someone i love."

jeff's stomach dropped a little and his heart hurt when she said that, but he shook it off with a shake of his head, "just pretend it didn't happen, we were drunk, we weren't in our right minds."