11

"'CAUSE I GOT ISSUES, BUT YOU GOT 'EM TOO"

PART ELEVEN

PART ELEVEN

the clouds were filling the skyline, thick with splotches of grey. it looked like it was going to rain, however monica wasn't sure. she didn't want it to rain, she was sick of being in a sad mood.

she walked down the crossing in her hometown, watching the people walk passed tables with open umbrellas, carrying heavy shopping bags and boxes of cupcakes.

she also noticed a mother and daughter enjoying lunch together outside of Monet's. it was a cute sight. and monica wished she could have had that.

she finally got to the bus stop, crossing her arms over her chest, shivering a little. it wasnt necessarily cold in california, the clouds just blocked the heat. it had to be around 68.

a few other members of her community joined her on their trek up the stairs to the bus.

monica handed the driver some money and took a seat in the front, close to the door.

it took ten minutes to get to rosie's. and it took 20 minutes to arrive to the closest stop near her house.

she just wanted this to be over with.

monica opened the door to the restaurant, scanning over a bunch of familiar faces from her school.

she gulped as she watched alex standall sip his vanilla milkshake while speaking with marcus cole.

all of a sudden she didn't want this job anymore. she could just imagine someone throwing their milkshake at her.

"ahh, monica de la cruz!" betty sinclair, one of the head waitresses addressed monica, an apron in her hand.