7

"BUT YOU DON'T JUDGE ME"

PART SEVEN

@mo.delacruz  life is good :) #selfie

c.crimsen, sheri347, j.foley9 and 156 others liked this post.

view all 10 comments

sheri347 eyebrow game not on fleek
j.davis9 spider lashes gang unite 🤘🏼🕷🕸
c.crimsen life is good ?? then where's your $$
montgomeryyy_ lookin' good sis 😈
hannah.thebaker ignore them, mo. judgy people get no where in life
j.foley9 beautiful
walker78 pucker up babe 👅
d3mpsey_ ^ 🙄
ryan_shaverr please fix your lipstick honey
tyy.down horrible camera skills

~

"where'd you get that outfit?" sam rogers and her friends laughed at monica as she passed by. "the salvation army?"

"leave her alone!" 12-year-old montgomery de la cruz yelled at the girls a grade above him.

they were making fun of his sister. he didnt like that.

~

monica stared into her vanity, wiping off her eye makeup, hoping to try and make her look less like a black widow.

she curled her eyelashes, swiping on one coat of mascara, then another and another. she thought her eyelashes looked fine. perfect even!

but she guessed it wasnt enough.

everyone judged her, everyone. after the breakup of the century, no one liked monica.

was it because of her? because she kissed justin? it was a mistake.

wasnt it?

monicas eyes soon started to drip out tears as she shut her vanity lights off.

she slumped over to her bed and fell on top of it crying into her throw pillow.

her tears soaked the fabric, her back heaving up and down.

"hey monica, you wanna go grab some burgers-" montgomery stopped in the doorframe of his sisters bedroom, his heart feeling heavy.

he sat on the bed beside her, putting a hand on her back. "mo."

she turned her head so it was facing her brother, eyes red and puffy. she sniffed.

"what's up, sis?" montgomery rubbed his twins back. "is it something someone said?"

monica's phone lit up with a text message and she looked down at the screen.

Alex Standall
joke's over, monica. return justin back where he belongs.
11:45 p.m.
Alex Standall
he doesn't deserve an inexperienced self absorbed bitch
11:46 p.m.

"ugh," monica moaned, wiping her face with her hands.

she turned to look at montgomery again, his hand still rubbing her back.

"you know what monica, fuck the kids at school. sheri and jess are immature cunts, okay? they're just jealous-"

"jealous of what! i have nothing for someone to be jealous about. my clothes aren't name brand, my life is a mess, i have no parents.." her voice trailed off.

"people just have nothing better to do than judge."

"it's not only that, monty. everyone is blaming me for jess and justin's break up."

"i highly doubt that."

monica showed her brother the text messages from alex she had received moments before. montgomery's facial expression hardened.

"i'll take care of alex, okay, monica?"

"i just really like justey, montgomery. he doesn't judge me like everyone else."

montygomery placed a small kiss to the top if his sister's head as she wrapped her arms around his waist in a loving hug.

"he treats me like a person."

~

i have had writers block all day lmao so sorry! thanks for reading 💖
>>> also no this isnt an instagram story i just needed a post for this chapter.