14

"OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS"

PART FOURTEEN

"don't forget my hair piece," hannah spoke over facetime with monica. "also I finished your shirt, its gonna look so good on you."

"thanks, han." monica smiled at her friend, sitting against her headboard, legs leaning against the frame.

"you're gonna forget it," hannah mumbled, walking over to her bed.

"no i wont," monica groaned, "i wont forget."

"you'll forget, that's one of your problems is your forgetfulness."

monica rolled her eyes, "is not."

"is to!" monty yelled from his sister's doorframe.

"fuck off, monty," monica turned to lay on her side.

"this isn't your conversation, montgomery," hannah's voice spoke, causing monty to make a face.

"whatever, hannah baker."

montgomery left his sister's bedroom after that and monica giggled as hannah rolled her eyes.

"well, monty has us getting up early tomorrow morning so I think I'm gonna hit the hay," monica yawned, plugging in her phone.

"okay, mo, ill see you tomorrow?"

"of course, hannah," monica blew her friend a kiss, "goodnight!"

"don't forget my hair piece!" hannah yelled as monica hung up their facetime. she sighed and proceeded to stand up from her bed.

she walked over to her bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush. she squirted on the toothpaste and ran the brush under the water before putting it into her mouth.

montgomerys laugh filled the hall, monica scrunching up her eyebrows. she swiftly made her way down the hall, standing at her brother's doorway.

"why are you laughing to yourself?" she muffled, mouth full of toothpaste.

"ayy, mo!" zach dempsey's voice filled the room, monica hopping onto montys bed to get a better look at his phone.

"hey, monica," bryce yawned from the speakers.

"walker," she looked around the screen and noticed justin sleeping in his corner of the google hangouts conversation.

because that's the only way the boys could facetime with more than one person.

magicmonty16@gmail.com

"foley!" monica cooed, loudly. the other boys laughed. justin's eyes fluttered open, snuffling as he stared at the girl on the other side of the conversation.

"hey juliet." his voice was low and gravely and it made monica melt and her heart swell.

"romeo," she smirked, toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

montgomery looked at his sister, questioningly. "uh-"

"yeah, what was that?" dempsey laughed, rubbing his forehead, putting a hand in his hair.

"what fuckin century are we in, guys?" bryce rolled his eyes, laying back down onto his bed.

montgomery still stared at his sister, eyes burning holes into her face.

"holy fuck monty, you shootin' daggers or what?" justin was on his side, face smushed into his pillow.

"aw, romeo you seriously look like a little puppy," monica gushed.

"your puppy, juliet."

"okay, yep, that's puke," zach puffed up his cheeks.

"jesus fuck, guys," bryce made a gagging sound, "i need to go before you two start deciding to have google hangout sex."

"alright, yep." montgomery pressed the red phone button to end the conversation. monica stood up from his bed and proceeded to walk to his bathroom

she spit out her toothpaste as she heard a heavy sigh come from beyond the doorway. she sighed herself, blowing a piece of hair from her face.

once she finished rinsing her mouth, she walked back into montys room, finishing him with his head back onto the pillows, hands over his face.

"whats up, twinie?" she asked, laying back on his pillows beside him.

"'romeo'? 'juliet'? seriously, mo," he took his hands from his face and rubbed his temples. "are you dating foley?"

"maybe, yes." monica ran a hand through her hair.

"yes or no, monica. its a simple question."

"yes, i guess, monty," she groaned, "holy shit, nosy much?"

"im sorry mo," monty looked at his sister, "I just dont want you to make mistakes with him. he's got a lot of problems, you know."

"yeah well, i've got problems too, monty."

"please, be careful. i dont want you to fuck up again like you did the week before school started." monty's eyes were soft, worried for his twin.

monica gulped as she remembered that day. the day where everyone found out she liked justin, when jessica got all bent out of shape. "too bad he's mine, little miss i cant pay for lunch" monica was so mad.

"monica de la cruz is so poor that-" and that's when monica actually slapped jessica davis straight across the mouth.

"bitch deserved it," monica shrugged, "we arent poor. our parents just left us out to dry."

"still, there was no reason to hit her."

"never liked her anyway," monica closed her eyes, her mind drifting off into the dream zone.

"i just want you to know, mo, that im here for you when you need to talk or to cry or to just tell me when something's going on, okay?"

"thanks, montgomery."

~

whats up!

this was kinda just thrown together tbh I had a plan and then ditched it cuz I didn't feel like writing a lot cuz I'm tired

now I'm going to bed 😝😤 goodnight queens/kings 👅