Chapter One|Bought

New series! I hope you Loves like it

Serenity's P.O.V

"Do you not see that?! It's a smudge, you stupid pup! Now, get it cleaned before Alpha Donovan gets here or we can go around like I do with the other girls, huh?" I shook my head and cleaned the invisible smudge on the glass table top in the living area. James was not the most friendly, but he gave me a place to live and a little food. James owned the biggest strip club in the Central Territory that I just happened to be "working" at. I was taken from my pack that was attacked by rouges when I was 16 and I've been here ever since. James never tried to Mate with me, but he would touch me or have me lay in his bed like the other girls.

I didn't really know why Alpha Donovan was coming here, but then again, what else did people come here for? I wasn't privy to any conversation that involves clients; James wouldn't let me dance for anyone other than him. Ever. To him I was just a weak she-wolf only good for a dance or two. This was my life now and I didn't bow down at first, but the fight was quickly beaten out of me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder that pulled me from my thoughts. It was Maisly, another servant girl. "James wants you to serve the food tonight for him and Alpha Donovan. He says you need to be dressed and in the kitchen in twenty minutes." I nodded my head and speed walked to the attic that was my room. A small, belly-dancer looking outfit was hung on the door. He intended to show me off tonight.

I went to the dressing room and put on the make up I needed to complete my silky, red outfit. This was nicer than anything I had ever worn. No he wouldn't let me keep them after tonight. As I walk to the kitchen the gold beads and many joules jingled; I felt like an Arabian goddess. A few dancers came to the kitchen, but they didn't stay and my thought was that dinner had just begun. I was given a large bowl of grapes to offer the two men and so I left the kitchen.

As soon as I open the doors, the most wonderful scent filled my nostrils. It was chocolate and pine! Two unusual since that somehow blended together perfectly. My feet took me towards the smell; the Alpha's table. I was not distracted by the dancers as I made my way over.

Donovan's P.O.V

"And this is my most prized jewel, Serenity," James beamed as my she-wolf bowed. Her scent was so familiar; my mother's home made chocolate chip cookies. It was as if I might could tastle their chocolate flavor on her lips. She never lifted her eyes to mine, but I knew she was aware of the bond pulling at us both. I just had to see her eyes!

"Feed them to me," I commanded. She nodded and I watched as she set the bowl on the table and plucked out the grapes with her delicate fingers. Now she had to look at me, and she did. Her ember eyes sought mine for recognition that I slightly gave her, so that it was clear I knew. Her eyes shined with gratitude and a bit of lust as well. I felt Blazer scratch at the surface of my mind when we saw her outfit; I almost growled at how revealing it was. Red silk was draped across the shoulders and her ample breasts that almost spilled out from her tight top. A red thong was also visible under the golden beads that hung from her waistline. The silk of the thong and a red see-through material was all that covered her lower front front, making my teeth clench; she was f*cking gorgeous.

As she fed me the grapes, I play with the gold beads, not touching her skin; teasing her. I raised my hand when I'd had enough, so she bowed and moved to James who also had her feed him. He spent the entire time touching her backside and kissing her hands. It made me want to rip him to shreds! When he didn't want anymore, she left and my eyes followed her.

"See something you like?" James asked, gesturing to the dancers.

"Possibly," I said, rubbing my chin and looking off to wear my she-wolf had gone. "The she-wolf, Serenity."

"My flower. How much would you pay?"

"Base price?"

"120,000."

"What?!"

"She's a pretty thing, no? Beautiful and one of my best dancers and... she is a pure."

"A pure," I muttered. She had stayed a pure in this place? She had held her virtue? "Fine. I'll pay you 120."

"Thousand?"

"Yes." I took out my phone and with the touch of a button, drained his entire bank account into mine.

"What the-"

"The reason I came was not to buy from you. I came to tell you I'm shutting you down. Now, you can join my pack or go Rogue."

"I-"

"You do not just speak for yourself," I growled.

He looked around and sighed. "We will join."

"Good. Now, tell my she-wolf to be ready in 15 minutes and in sensible clothing. I also expect an announcement about this by the end of the night."

"Of course, Donovan."

"I expect you to know that you have no power over me and you never did. Use my title."

"Of course....Alpha Donovan."

I didn't like his hesitation, but I didn't have time to nitpick about it. I needed to get my Mate home. My Mate. Just thinking about her is enough to almost put a smile on my face. "I also expect you to be out by tomorrow afternoon and into the village houses of my pack."

He bowed. "Of course, Alpha."

I turned away from him and filled my thoughts of Serenity. She was so perfect...

How did I deserve to find my true Mate?