Chapter Eighteen|Return

Short chapter don't hate me

Serenity's P.O.V

"I think you need some rest,"  Donovan said, putting his arms around me, kissing my mark. I shivered and shook my head.

"I just can't sleep." 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I bit my lip, contemplating. I hadn't told anyone about seeing Bianca for fear they would think I was crazy and it was really eating at me. 

"I-I don't know."

"You can tell me anything, baby, I promise." 

"You'll think I've lost my mind." He rolled his eyes and looked at me in disbelief. "You will!" 

"I won't!" 

"Fine," I sighed and braced myself. "I've...seen Bianca." Donovan's face went pale and he gripped my hand. 

"Where?" 

"At the cemetery and the Halloween party." He shot up and raced to put on clothes. 

"Get dressed, please."

"W-Where are we going?" 

"Just do what I say, Serenity." I nodded and did as he said, dressing as quickly as I could.

"Where are we going?" He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and to the garage, I tugged against his hold. "Donovan, where are we going?!" He turned and fear was evident in his eyes. "What's going on?"

"I knew she would come back," he whispered, taking my face his hands. 

I frowned, trying to piece together what he was giving me. "Who?" 

"Milana."

"Who is that?" His grip on my hands returned as he drug me through the garage to one of the cars. 

"I'll explain on the way just get in, okay?" 

"Okay." I hopped into the car and just as my door closed, Donovan head to wherever we were going. I put my seatbelt on and gazed at the passing scenery. Wherever we were headed, it was probably a long way from the pack. 

I am so sorry for this short, crappy chapter😭