Fourteen|Spooky Time🎃pt. 2

Part Two

Serenity's P.O.V

"I can't go on any longer," I groaned into Bebe's shoulder.

"Oh, quit your whining, we have one more store." She dragged me through the lingerie store, much to my embarrassment and hand a woman measure me. I would say that 'we' picked out a few things, but it was mainly just Bebe. "Now this is where things get interesting," she said as we walked up to a rack of very risque costumes.

"What is all of this?"

"This is your Halloween costumes. Pick one."

I gawked at the thin pieces of clothing and shook my head. "I can't wear any of this stuff."

"And why not?!"

"Because it's so...so...sexy and I-I'm not."

"Serenity-"

"I can't."

"You can! You are very sexy and I'm sure that Donovan thinks you are too. He's seen you naked before sooo." A crimson blush painted my cheeks and she put her hand on my shoulder. "Come on, Serenity." I took in a deep breath and pointed to the most modest one I saw.

"That one."

"The cat?" I nodded and she took down from the hanger. "We could get some cute undies for this one!"

"Uh. What?" She nodded, ignoring me and went to the lingerie section picking up various black tops and bottoms.

"Here try all all these on."

"Bebe, this is a little excessive, don't you think?"

"Just do it." She shut the door and I did what I was told with a groan.

~{***}~

"I look ridiculous."

"You look hot."

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm not cut out for this, Beatrice."

"Oh, come on, he'll be drooling all over you! We're getting it."

"I don't think-"

"We're getting it," she sang, closing the door so I could take off the garments. I felt a little uncomfortable as she swiped the golden card and signed her name. "We can go home now." I sighed and didn't speak a word the whole way home, too lost in thought. Would Donovan think I was a tramp for wearing what Bebe had picked out for me? Did I look as good as she said? Did it matter? Was I doubting my looks? I sighed and left it alone, thankful when we pulled back into the garage. I took the bags that were mine and packed them away, making sure Donovan wouldn't see the embarrassing outfit.

"Serenity?" I jumped at the low baritone voice that made my heart race. 

"Donovan."

"Back already? What are you doing?"

"Just-uh-packing away the new...stuff." I turned and gasped when he appeared right in front of me due to his werewolf speed. 

"You're flustered," he stated. 

"Uh- what?! No!" He placed his hands on my heated cheeks and there was no doubt I was flushed. 

"You are," he whispered. 

"I-" he cut me off with a kiss, tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing us impossibly closer. "Donovan," I gasped as his hands grasped my backside.