Four|Shopping

Two chapter in one day?! I'm on fire

Serenity's P.O.V

I remember falling asleep on the floor and the faint sparks of my mate's touch, but I quickly faded back in to sleep. Something was different about this sleep...I was calm, warm, safe, and I felt almost loved. Just as I was becoming comfortable with these feelings, they were gone and replaced by emptiness instead. I never got used to that feeling and I hated it.

That was when I was shook awake by smaller hands and a big voice. "Good morning!" I opened my eyes to see a bunch of blonde hair and two bright eyes. "Hi there! I'm Beatrice, but everyone call me Bebe! What's your name?!"

"Serenity."

"Well, get up up and go to the shower so we can go!"

"Go?"

"Yeah! We're going shopping for you today."

"Shopping?"

"Have you never been shopping or something?"

"I have, but it's been a while."

"Well, get in the shower and I'll lend you some of my clothes, okay?"

"Okay." She ushered me to the lavish bathroom and handed me a bag of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, etc. I think I liked Beatrice. She was really nice so far and really bubbly. I showered and changed into the clothes that Bebe brought for me, spinning in front of the full length mirror. Her clothes fit me well, including a few accessories she said I could keep.

"Oh, look at you! You're hot!" I smiled as Bebe praised me

"Oh, look at you! You're hot!" I smiled as Bebe praised me. "Let's get going!" I followed her out to her yellow Porsche and laughed when I gawked at it for ten minutes. "Well, come on!" Bebe definitely liked going fast when she drove...in fact, she drove like a lunatic! I'm pretty sure I hit the imaginary brake 50 times until we got to the mall parking lot; that in itself was a different nightmare all together. I hadn't noticed a car that had been following us that two big, burly men stepped out of. "Don't worry, they're here to hold our bags." She drug me out of the car and through numerous stores, filling the two men's arms with bags from every single one. They were full of clothes, accessories, shoes, a phone, phone cases, and so much more. I felt guilty for having so much money spent on me. Bebe finally got tired and suggested that we stop for lunch at the food court.

I didn't like the food court at all. It was too crowed with sweaty, angry, and hungry people. Two new body guards brought us food, sitting down with us as well. I frowned and looked for the other two that had been with us the whole trip. "Where did the other two go?" I asked her.

"They went to take our bags home, so these two are filling in for the remainder of our shopping adventure."

"Oh." There was a slight pause while we ate, but something had been on my mind all day. "You must be very important to have body guards following you." She chuckled and took a big bite of her very cheesy nachos.