Chapter Five Secret Revealed

'...A-a girl?'

Kira stood before the blonde, his eye's widened, and his mind swarmed with thought's, and questions. He felt a hand grip his heart, just before squeezing it, until it bursted. At the moment, he wasn't sure if he was surprised, or angry! '...So she lied to me, saying that she was a guy!' He turned away from the girl, and began making his way towards the door.

"W-wait! Kira-san! Kira-san!"

The girl called out, but he ignored it, not even glancing back to see her running towards him. His boots clicked against the black marble floor, echoing through the wall's of the academy. Kira could still hear the girl calling to him, he gritted his teeth, making him clench his hand into a fist.

"Kira-san!"

She managed to catch up to him, his heart had begun to sink into the flaming abyss of anger.

"Let me explain!"

'Explain!?'

That single word ticked the very hollow thoughts of his mind. He turned to face her, his dark eye's were now glazed with fury, instead of the bitter coldness.

"Explain? Oh please, DO tell me!"

Kira heard her gasp, due to the sudden harshness within the tone of his voice. Her blue eye's widened, but not from fear, nor the anger in his voice. But the way he had spoken it. Her heart beat began to increase, and every thought in her head began to erase without a moments hesitation. '...But I have no choice, I can't tell him everything, just enough.'

"I lied to you because... because I always wanted to come here. Ever since I was a little girl... coming to this very Academy mean's everything to me."

"But that DOESN'T answer that damn question who you are!"

He raised his voice, causing every muscle in her body to tense up. Kira noticed this, and realized his wrong. For a few moments, they said nothing to each other. Then, he broke the silence in a more calm tone. "...I'm sorry. But, you haven't told me who you are, and honesty, and trust is important in this world."

The girl nodded, she agreed with the dark haired boy's words. '...Honesty, and Trust....' She looked at him, finding his dark eye's pouring into her soul.

"...Ha."

The girl took in a deep breath, and began to speak.

"My name is Hikari Sendō."

'...Hikari Sendō...'

He said her name in his mouth several times. The name suited her than Kai. And it was in clear Japanese, which made it easier for him to pronounce than most languages.

He continued to look at her blue eye's seemed to glitter, along with the light of the sun that beamed through the window.

"S-so... Miss Sendō, you know we have to talk to the headmaster about this."

"...Ah! I figured as much, though I'm not sure if I will get expelled for this."

"Well, you never know. Until she tell's you."

He gave a slight chuckle when he said this, and scratched his head in nervousness. Hikari noticed this, and slightly smiled. She liked the way he was, even after discovering she was a girl. Though she found it amusing how he acted so nervously around her. She rolled her eye's, and spoke.

"Alright, let's get moving then."

"...Ah, but the true question is; Are we going to go wearing our pad's?"