one

(i promise all chapters won't be this long sorry lol)

"Hello folks, we have just arrived in Los Angeles, California. The time is 12:39 a.m. The temperature is 73 degrees, with a high of 84 and a low of 70. Thank you for flying with JetBlue, hope to see you again for another fabulous flight." The pilot spoke over the loudspeaker.

Everyone started clapping.

God, white people.

I turned on my phone and turned off airplane mode.

You see, without YouTube tutorials, I wouldn't have any knowledge of proper plane etiquette.

I went into my messages and texted Sam.

Me: We just landed!!!!

I got a reply almost immediately.

Sam: Yay!!!!!!!!! I almost fell asleep like 3 times 😂

Me: Haha, I'll be there soon

Sam: 👌🏼

I looked up and saw that almost everyone was off of the plane already. I smiled and stood up. After some struggle, I eventually got my suitcase out of the overhead.

I put my backpack on my back, grabbed the handle of the suitcase, and strutted down the isle.

As I stepped off of the plane, one of the flight attendants said,"Have a nice day."

I smiled at her. "You too."

I kept walking and eventually made it to the entrance of the airport. There were so many people and the airport was so big that I got lost a few times.

I took a deep breath and walked through the glass doors. The cool night breeze gave me chill as I stepped outside. I looked around and saw that all-to-familiar blond.

We made eye contact and we both grinned.

We practically ran towards each other and gave each other a big hug. We released from the hug and stared at each other.

"This doesn't feel like real life." I said, laughing a bit.

"I know, I feel like I'm dreaming." He replied.

We both laughed.

"Well, the guys want to finally meet you." He said as we started walking to his car.

"Oh god." I laughed.

"Unless they're all sleeping, they do love their sleep." He laughed.

We reached his car and he helped me put my luggage inside the trunk. We got in his car and he started driving.

Halfway through the car ride, my stomach started rumbling.

Sam laughed. "You hungry?"

"I guess so." I replied.

"Wanna go to PAMP?" He asked.

My face lit up.