seven

Somehow, Colby convinced me to come along with him, Sam, Corey, and Elton and do an overnight challenge at a bouncy jumpy place.

I, for one, was so fucking excited because I've never been to a bouncy jumpy place before, hell, I don't even know what it's called.

"And we're finally here." Elton said as he pulled into a parking lot.

I hopped out of the car and we all walked inside.

"Wow." I mumbled as I looked around.

This place was massive.

Trampolines covered the entirety of the floor, it was amazing.

Sam saw my smile and chuckled.

"Excited?" He asked.

"Very."

(time skip)

We jumped around for a while, then we found our hiding spot.

I could barely see anything, it was pitch black except for the light emitting off of our phone screens.

It's weird, everyday I find myself using my phone more and more often.

"We've only been here for 30 minutes." Colby whispered.

"Really! It feels like we've been in here for hours. My legs are falling asleep." I whispered back.

"Riley, you are literally the tiniest person here, how are your legs falling asleep?" Elton said.

"Dunno."

(time skip)

"Okay it's officially been an hour now." Colby whispered.

I groaned and all the guys shushed me.

Just then, the lights from above turned back on.

We all jutted our heads up and saw 2 people walking on the trampoline above us.

"Yeah they're here." I heard one of the people say.

oh fuck oh no oh fuck oh no

My breathing started to get heavier and my anxiety got worse as I got more nervous realizing we could actually go to jail.

All the boys looked at me.

"Riley, what's wrong?" They all asked.

"They know we're here." Is all I said.

They all made shocked faces.

As the men above walked off of the trampoline, I started hyperventilating.

That happens more often than you'd think.

"Riley, a-are you okay?" Colby asked which made all the boys look at me.

"Oh no." Sam said as he crawled over to me. "She's hyperventilating."

He pulled my legs forward which made me lay on my back. All of the boys just looked worried and shocked.

"Breathe in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, and out 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10." Sam repeated until my breathing was back to normal.

Unfortunately, right as I was okay again, I saw the men start walking down the path that led to us.

This is it.