How you meet

Freddy Krueger

You once again fought sleep by drinking coffee with three cups of vanilla creamer and 2 cups of sugar. You still began to fall asleep so you pulled out some (Takis/flaming Doritos) you bit into the burning for setting your mouth on fire as you turned on a scary movie, coincidentally it was the original Nightmare on Elm Street.You watched as the monster that haunted your dreams attempted to kill Nancy you saw his glove you saw his fierce brutality and couldnt help but fall for him and his wit. You were so focused on him you didnt even notice that you fell asleep untill you felt something cold slide down your face you opened your eyes to see the one and only Freddy Krueger holding you and running his fingers through your hair with his non-gloved hand. He smiled at you before painfully carving something in your arm. Tears leaked out your eyes as you whimpered. He pressed his burnt lips to the cut.

"Its time for you to wake up, (yourname)." he says where you woke up to see 'FK' carved into your arm. All through school Freddy was all you could think of

-Jason Voorhees

You were going camping with your friends at a new campsite that just opened you smiled at (Bestfriendname) and s/he smiled back at you as you guys arrived. You jumped out of the jeep and ran to the cabins excitedly choosing the best cabin you could find as you looked around you thought you saw someone in the woods. After you settled in and ate lunch you decided to go for walk along the path in the woods. You happily hummed as you walked it wasn't long before you realized you were being followed panicked you walked faster the faster you went the faster the footsteps followed. You turned around only to come face to chest. You looked up and saw a man in a hockey mask. The second thing you saw was blood. Then you saw the machete you turned to run as he grabbed you and pulled you to him before throwing you over his shoulder. You screamed beating on his back kicking, screaming, and punching. He then carried you into an older cabin you dindnt see before

-Michael Myers

You first saw the white mask a week ago. Now you were in his house. You were trying to tell yourself he wasn't real. You were just scaring yourself. You looked around before you felt a hand over your mouth as you tried to scream before he pulled you close to him before tying you up to the bed with rope. You cried as he held you longer. Kissing your cheeks, feeding you, and playing with your hair.You cried louder as he stared at you before covering your mouth. He shushed you and carried you to the living room and turning on a movie.

-Leatherface

Your dad's car broke down. You were going to see your aunt and uncle who lived in Texas. As your father checked the engine you heard a sound. It was loud you realized it was a chainsaw as you quickly looked up just in time to see blood splatter all over the windshield. You started crying as you got up and tried to run out the car but the man in a mask who killed your dad grabbed you and threw you over the shoulder. He walked about two miles with you on his shoulder. An shabby house came into view as he took you inside.

"What the hell is that Tommy?" a woman asked as 'Tommy's' shoulder slouched. He wrapped his are around you almost protectively as you whimpered. The woman looked at you then at Tommy.

"Tommy are you gonna kill her?" the same woman asked. Tommy's grip on you tightened and he shook his head no. The woman sighed.

"Alright Tommy, but she is your responsibility!" she said as Tommy made what you guessed was happy noises before you took you downstairs and sat you on an old tattered bed. You couldn't believe it! That woman made it sound like he found a stray dog. He looked at you before going to another part of the basement and opening a door. He came back with an arm. A FUCKING ARM! He looked at you before he grabbed a butcher knife and skinning, deboning, and tenderizing the arm meat.

-Jack Torrance

You were sent to the Overlook Hotel with the Torrances' you were Wendy's niece making you and her husband related through marriage. This was your first time meeting Uncle Jack and you found out something interesting. You loved him the moment you saw him you did. Danny was talking about the Donner Party and how he heard about Cannibalism on TV. As time went on Jack became hostile and aggressive to everyone but you. He wrote a short story about a girl with (hair color) Hair, (eye color) eyes, and (body type) body falling in love with a married man. He always wanted you around. He constantly typed the same thing over and over.

-Ghostface

Your phone rang as an unknown number went across your screen. You answered.

G=Ghostface Y=you

G:"Do you like scary movies?"

Y: "Yes."

G:"Okay then who's the actual killer in Friday the 13th?"

Y: "Pamela Voorhees."

G:"Correct!"

G: "Hmm you're cute! I'm gonna keep you around! "

Youre blood went cold as you realized someone was on your porch you looked at them before he ducked off the porch. His mask stuck in your head. You ofcourse locked all doors and windows and shut all the curtains.